Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Snow-capped Himalayan peaks, cool colonial hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, breathtaking summer treks in Zanskar and Ladakh, and opportunities to explore the mountains of Buddhist Sikkim – the Indian Himalaya really does have lots to offer the keen adventurer.
- Discover towering Himalayan peaks, sacred lakes and hidden valleys - only a short drive from Kathmandu
- Enjoy a fabulous Himalayan tea house trek on quieter trails through the home of the Tamang and Yolmo Sherpa people
- Gain excellent acclimatisation with a gradual ascent and time to explore the beautiful area around Kyanjin Gompa
- Stay in welcoming tea houses and support the local communities
Flight inclusive from £2,095, Land only from £1,295
- Trek one of Bhutan’s oldest trails with wonderfully varied scenery and superb mountain views
- Walk to the fabled Tiger’s Nest Monastery and visit Punakha Dzong
- Explore the key cultural sights of Thimphu and the Paro Valley
- Attend one of Bhutan’s most significant festivals (on selected departures)
- Enjoy first-rate camping and well-appointed hotels
Flight inclusive from £3,325, Land only from £2,595
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
Flight inclusive from £1,550, Land only from £1,175
- Explore the cultural highlights of Bhutan including iconic Taktsang Monastery and Punakha Dzong
- First-rate accommodation in Bhutan using comfortable hotels and lodges
- Relax at Dwarika’s hotel in Kathmandu – a unique heritage property
- Excellent and varied programme of gentle walks
- Join the flamboyant celebrations at a Bhutanese festival
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,695
- Visit six of Costa Rica’s premier national parks and wildlife reserves
- Enjoy a varied programme of walks that showcase Costa Rica’s incredibly diverse landscapes.
- Spend time in Tortuguero renowned for its fabulous wildlife and laid-back Caribbean vibe.
- Look for rare and exotic birds in the cloudforest of Monteverde and a take a boat tour along the wildlife-rich waters of Caño Negro Reserve.
- Go hiking amidst the surreal and beautiful volcanic scenery of Rincon de la Vieja in the fiery northwest.
- Relax at the end of your holiday on beautiful Panama Beach with the option to extend.
Flight inclusive from £3,745, Land only from £2,995
- Trek on Japan's Nakasendo trail with beautiful scenery, picturesque villages and historic post-towns
- Stay in traditional accommodation, enjoy hot spring baths and get under the skin of Japanese life
- Discover modern high-rise Tokyo and the cultural city of Kyoto
- Explore the many temples and monasteries of atmospheric Mount Koya
Flight inclusive from £4,785, Land only from £3,595
- Follow in the footsteps of Joanna Lumley, walking the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt Alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Flight inclusive from £2,415, Land only from £1,850
- Walk the five main islands of the Aeolian archipelago off Sicily
- Swim in azure-blue seas from black-sand beaches
- Summit fiery Stromboli – if volcanic activity allows
- Discover Mount Etna, walking on the highest active volcano in Europe
- Enjoy the delicious regional cuisine; fresh fish, capers, pasta and semi-frozen granita
- Relax in thermal springs and take a revitalising mud bath
Flight inclusive from £1,290, Land only from £1,095
- Trek through wild glacial terrain beneath towering peaks
- Stay in permanent camps along the route
- Experience the incredible helicopter ride from South Inylchek Base Camp to Karkara
- Swim in the warm(ish) waters of Issyk Kul Lake with views of the mountains on all sides
- Walk on every day of this holiday through stunning mountain scenery to the best viewpoints
- Hike in Banff, Yoho and Jasper National Parks
- Drive along the Icefield Parkway – one of the world’s most scenic highways
- Stay in comfortable hotels or chalets between Banff and Lake Louise, Jasper and Kananaskis
Flight inclusive from £3,295, Land only from £2,495
Click on a map icon for holiday details