Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
In Style holidays
Great accommodation is an essential component of a fantastic holiday and our priority is to use character accommodation of the best quality available. Our First Class tours stay in delightful boutique and heritage hotels, whilst the superior hotels and lodges on our ‘in Style’ holidays offer excellent service and luxurious touches. In Nepal, many of our classic treks use tea house accommodation, whilst for those seeking greater levels of comfort on the trail, luxury lodges are an increasingly popular option.
- In Style holidays
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Adventure Specials
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Find your spring break
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Make your trip that extra bit special with holidays that use hotels and lodges with the best facilities, character and quality.
- Experience the thrill of encountering wild animals on foot, like the first Luangwa pioneers
- Relax between safaris in delightful intimate bush camps with superb ‘armchair’ game viewing
- Learn about the small details of the African wilderness from the legendary award-winning guides
- Enjoy evenings around the campfire, under a vast African night sky, listening to the distant call of lions
Flight inclusive from £5,605, Land only from £4,565
- Trek to Macchapuchare Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp
- Stay in up-market lodges, and the best tea houses higher up the trail with many extra services included
- A perfect Himalayan trek through classic high mountain scenery to explore the heart of the Annapurna
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and two nights in the luxurious Dwarika's Hotel
Flight inclusive from £3,045, Land only from £2,295
- For ten nights on trek stay in luxury lodges with excellent facilities, food and service.
- Five other nights are spent in the best tea houses available on the trail.
- Visit the Base Camp of beautiful Ama Dablam and trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar to gain the most stunning views of Everest
- Excellent acclimatisation and first rate leaders
- Stay in Kathmandu's best hotel - the Dwarika’s Hotel - a 5-star heritage property
Flight inclusive from £3,345, Land only from £2,795
- Enjoy gentle walks in stunning scenery with guides who will introduce you to Nepal’s culture, wildlife and flora.
- Join yoga/meditation classes suitable for all levels, and relax in inviting spas with infinity pools.
- Enjoy a range of uplifting activities, from salt therapy to pottery, at Dwarika’s Dhulikhel resort.
- See the sun rise over the snow-capped Annapurnas on a dawn boat ride in Pokhara.
- Explore the ancient Newar city of Bhaktapur in the Kathmandu Valley
- Stay in four of the best boutique hotels in Nepal, with excellent wellness facilities.
Flight inclusive from £3,180, Land only from £2,350
- Visit remote Jaisalmer with its wonderful desert location and impressive fort
- See the iconic Taj Mahal at Agra and the Amber Fort at Jaipur
- Tour majestic Jodhpur fort and visit the city's lively markets
- Enjoy overnight and evening game safaris at quirky Korta Escape
- Spend time in romantic Udaipur with its fabulous palaces and beautiful lake
- Stay at Chhatra Sagar luxury tented camp – a fabulous experience.
Flight inclusive from £3,645, Land only from £2,995
- Cruise in style on a first class motor yacht with premium cabins and facilities
- Spend seven days cruising between many of the islands of the archipeloago including Santa Cruz, Bartolome and Floreana
- Enjoy daily land excursions on the islands in the company of expert naturalists
- Snorkel or kayak with the amazing marine life of the Galapagos such as sea lions, penguins and rays
Flight inclusive from £4,720, Land only from £3,850
- Walk to the base camps of both Mount Fitzroy and Cerro Torre – the two iconic peaks of Los Glaciares National Park
- Discover the real Patagonian wilderness at magical Estancia Cristina, a truly remote and historic landmark
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Los Glaciares at the Patagonia Eco Domes
- Experience the remarkable sights and sounds of the spectacular Perito Moreno Glacier
- Take a tour of Buenos Aires - Argentina's lively Latin capital
Flight inclusive from £4,310, Land only from £3,695
- Tiger's Nest, Punakha Dzong and the King's Memorial Chorten - Bhutan's foremost sights
- Easy-paced walks on gentle trails
- Join the festivities at an impressive Bhutanese Festival
- Stay in first class accommodation throughout including fabulous Dwarika's in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £3,670, Land only from £2,785
- Small group walking safari in an exclusive and pristine wilderness area of Serengeti National Park
- Luxury tented camps that offer the best wildlife and walking opportunities
- Game drives in the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park
- Interaction with local masai people
Flight inclusive from £5,820, Land only from £4,995
- Stay in high quality trekking lodges with lots of home comforts
- Relax at Dwarika’s 5-star heritage hotel in Kathmandu and tour the city’s main sights
- Discover the Annapurna foothills and the Everest region on two well-paced treks with stunning views
- Enjoy the best trekking experience with excellent acclimatisation and first rate leaders
Flight inclusive from £3,645, Land only from £2,745
Click on a map icon for holiday details