Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Long-distance trails
- Plan your next adventure
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn Treks in the Himalaya
- Summer getaways
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Walk or trek the very best sections of some of the most recently established long-distance trails in Europe and beyond.
- Follow in the footsteps of early Everest pioneers on the original trail to Everest Base Camp
- Enjoy fabulous sunrise views from Pikey Peak, said to be Edmund Hillary’s favourite view of Everest.
- Visit both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar and trek through beautiful Sherpa villages
- Trek in the company of highly experienced Sherpa leaders, some of whom are Everest summiteers
- Stay in a four star hotel in Kathmandu with a walking tour of the city’s key sights
Flight inclusive from £3,345, Land only from £2,495
- Enjoy a two-centred holiday with a rich diversity of landscapes, history and culture
- Explore the wild scenery of the Western Taurus mountains
- Walk the stunning coastline along some of the best sections of the Lycian Way
- Visit the remarkable archaelogical site at Olympos and climb to the summit of Tahtali
- Turn your holiday into a two week Turkish extravaganza by joining our Cappodocia holiday
Flight inclusive from £950, Land only from £675
- Walk through valleys lined with fairytale ‘chimney’s and fantastical rock formations in Cappadocia
- Discover the hidden rock-hewn churches and cliff dwellings of the beautiful Ihlara Valley
- Explore the incredible underground city of Kaymakli
- Cross the Davraz Pass and enjoy rewarding walks along the St Paul’s Trail near scenic Lake Eğirdir
- Follow in the footsteps of the Romans to the ancient city of Adada
Flight inclusive from £975, Land only from £645
- Trek the most awe-inspiring section of the Jordan Trail
- Explore Petra, entering by the lesser-visited 'backdoor'. Stop at Little Petra en route.
- Begin your trek at Dana Nature Reserve – one of Jordan’s must-see natural sights
- Experience floating in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Enjoy a first rate camping experience on trek and stay in good quality hotel in Madaba
Flight inclusive from £2,170, Land only from £1,675
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
Flight inclusive from £1,510, Land only from £1,225
- Trek the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia.
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand.
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Flight inclusive from £2,420, Land only from £1,955
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Stay at the exquisite Pazo Santa Maria country house and the Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Land only from £1,695
Click on a map icon for holiday details