Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Long-distance trails
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials 2020
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn Treks in the Himalaya
- Summer getaways
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Walk or trek the very best sections of some of the most recently established long-distance trails in Europe and beyond.
- Trek the most awe-inspiring section of the Jordan Trail
- Explore Petra, entering by the lesser-visited 'backdoor'. Stop at Little Petra en route.
- Begin your trek at Dana Nature Reserve – one of Jordan’s must-see natural sights
- Experience floating in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Enjoy a first rate camping experience on trek and stay in good quality hotel in Madaba
Flight inclusive from £2,250, Land only from £1,675
- Experience the best sections of Andorra’s first circular high-mountain trail, The Coronallacs Circuit
- Walk in the stunning Vall del Mariu-Perafita-Claror Natural Park, Andorra’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hike through Pessons Valley with its myriad glacial lakes and the beautiful flower-covered Incles Valley
- Stay in comfortable hotel accommodation
Flight inclusive from £1,085, Land only from £795
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
Flight inclusive from £1,475, Land only from £1,195
- Trek the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia.
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand.
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Flight inclusive from £2,360, Land only from £1,895
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Stay at the exquisite Pazo Santa Maria country house and the Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Flight inclusive from £1,940, Land only from £1,650
Click on a map icon for holiday details