Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Travel less but longer
- Travel less but longer
- Alpine Adventures
- First time treks
- 21 escapes for 2021
- Plan your next adventure
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Epic Treks in the Himalaya
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
If you're thinking of taking fewer holidays to reduce your carbon footprint, but want to stay longer and explore further, here are our holidays lasting three weeks or more.
- Trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar
- Cross the Cho La and ascend Gokyo Ri
- Excellent acclimatisation and highly experienced Sherpa leaders
- Four-star hotel and time to relax and take in the sights of Kathmandu
- Attend the Mani Rimdu Festival on one of our autumn departures
Flight inclusive from £3,175, Land only from £2,225
- Follow in the footsteps of early Everest pioneers on the original trail to Everest Base Camp
- Enjoy fabulous sunrise views from Pikey Peak, said to be Edmund Hillary’s favourite view of Everest.
- Visit both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar and trek through beautiful Sherpa villages
- Trek in the company of highly experienced Sherpa leaders, some of whom are Everest summiteers
- Stay in a four star hotel in Kathmandu with a walking tour of the city’s key sights
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,495
- Take a three day acclimatisation trek in the Himalayan foothills of Nepal
- Tour the fascinating sights of Lhasa and visit the cave hermitage of Drak Yerpa
- Fly 800 miles across Tibet and past Mount Kailash to land at the airport of Ali, giving easy access to the ancient kingdoms west of Ali
- Explore the mysterious kingdoms of Guge and Shangshung
- Enjoy walks to visit cave dwellings, remote monasteries and ruined castles and visit the holy hot springs at Tirthapuri
- Drive west to east across just part of the great Tibetan plateau, using the new road to Kathmandu from Tibet driving past Kailaish and through Kyirong and part of Langtang
Flight inclusive from £5,730, Land only from £4,895
- Experience a genuine wilderness trek in the heart of the Annapurna mountains
- Cross three challenging passes: the Kang La, 5,300m, the Mesokanto La, 5,120m and the Namun La, 4,850m
- Enjoy incredible close-up views of the Annapurnas, Machhapuchare, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri
- Camp at 5,000m at stunning Tilicho lake - a unique experience
- Explore the delightful mountain villages of Naar and Phu
Flight inclusive from £4,555, Land only from £3,755
- Complete the spectacular trek to Makalu Base Camp where few others have ventured
- Cross the Shipton La pass, and three other high passes, on a single day of sublime trekking
- Enjoy a full day of exploration at Makalu Base Camp
- Encounter varied scenery in different temperate zones as you progress from 700m to over 5,000m
- Stay in tea houses on trek to experience remote village life and contribute directly to the local economy.
Flight inclusive from £2,945, Land only from £2,295
- Trek for 16 days through impressive high mountain scenery and isolated villages
- Camp by the turquoise waters of Phuksundo Lake
- Experience the ancient Tibetan culture of the region - little changed over time
- Enjoy first rate camping and a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after the trek
Flight inclusive from £4,675, Land only from £4,025
- An opportunity to genuinely trek where few other westerners venture.
- Spectacular Himalayan scenery with views of many 8,000m peaks.
- Excellent acclimatisation and ample time to explore.
- Highly experienced Nepali leader and trek crew.
- Relax in a 4* hotel in Kathmandu.
Flight inclusive from £3,685, Land only from £2,735
- Realise the ambition of a lifetime by running the world’s highest marathon
- Cross two spectacular passes over 5,000 metres: the Renjo La and the Cho La.
- Spend two nights camping at Everest Base Camp where the race starts at 5,300m/17,388ft
- Walk up to Kala Pattar at 5,545m/18,193ft for superb views of Mount Everest
- Stay at a four star hotel in Kathmandu with time to relax or take in the sights of the city
- Carefully planned route that provides the best acclimatisation as well as stunning Himalayan scenery
- Highly experienced UIAGM leader and Sherpa trek crew
- Tea house accommodation on the trail with 2 nights camping at Mera Peak
- Four star hotel in Kathmandu with time for rest and relaxation after your trek
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,495
- Trek to the remote villages, cave complexes and monasteries north of Lo Manthang and meet the local nomads.
- Return down the wild eastern side of Mustang.
- Stay in lodges in Mustang as well as enjoying a full camping experience in the ‘wild’ sections of this unique trek.
- Join in the flamboyant celebrations of the Tiji Festival on the April departure.
Flight inclusive from £3,995, Land only from £3,395
Click on a map icon for holiday details