Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Our Adventure Specials are incredible treks to little visited regions, for those looking for real mountain adventure in 2018!
- Trek with the experts
- Over 30 years' first hand experience
- Well considered trekking routes
- Excellent acclimatisation
- Expert trekking guides
- Good quality accommodation
- Great value, unbeatable service
- Complete financial security
- Adventure Specials
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- New holidays for 2018
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Christmas getaways
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Summer getaways
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Our pick of the pioneering treks to little visited regions, for those looking for real mountain adventure in 2018.
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
Flight inclusive from £1,555, Land only from £1,150
- Unique to Mountain Kingdoms, this trek avoids the more ‘popular’ routes in Zanskar.
- An opportunity to see rare wildlife such as ibex, blue sheep and Himalayan wolf
- An excellent acclimatisation programme with a three-day ‘pre-trek’ and time in Leh
- First rate camping facilities and a highly experienced Mountain Kingdoms appointed leader
Flight inclusive from £4,195, Land only from £3,595
- One of the World’s great adventure treks that crosses two high passes
- Wild, unspoilt terrain populated by nomads
- Enjoy the hospitality of the local people by visiting a local family ‘ger’
- Full service camping on trek and good quality hotels elsewhere
- Trek to the remote villages, cave complexes and monasteries north of Lo Manthang and meet the local nomads.
- Return down the wild eastern side of Mustang.
- Stay in lodges in Mustang as well as enjoying a full camping experience in the ‘wild’ sections of this unique trek.
- Join in the flamboyant celebrations of the Tiji Festival on the April departure.
Flight inclusive from £4,280, Land only from £3,495
- Trekking up the mighty Baltoro glacier through the great peaks of the Karakoram
- Camping in the magnificent mountain amphitheatre at Concordia with option to trek towards K2 Base Camp.
- The early morning crossing of the spectacular Gondogoro La pass, 5,938m/19,483ft
- Trekking out through the picturesque Hushe valley
Flight inclusive from £4,120, Land only from £3,395
- Trek through wild glacial terrain beneath towering peaks
- Stay in permanent camps along the route
- Experience the incredible helicopter ride from South Inylchek Base Camp to Karkara
- Swim in the warm(ish) waters of Issyk Kul Lake with views of the mountains on all sides
Flight inclusive from £3,075, Land only from £2,245
- A stunning trek in the Garhwal Himalaya over the Kauri Pass
- High mountain passes, dense forest and wide open meadows
- Spectacular views of snow capped summits
- Fully supported camping trek to a little-visited area
- Raft to Rishikesh along the Ganges
Flight inclusive from £2,125, Land only from £1,575
- Trek includes a new and stunning section of the Cordillera Real.
- Challenging Cordillera Real trek, in some of the most spectacular scenery in South America
- Visit pre-Inca ruins at Tihuanaco.
- Includes visits to Copacabana and the Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca
Flight inclusive from £3,360, Land only from £2,250
- Time in Delhi and Darjeeling to take in the sights
- Good quality comfortable hotels in central locations
- First-rate camping facilities, full porterage and a highly experienced guide on trek
- A varied route with gradual acclimatisation, culminating in a sunrise at the Goecha La Pass
Flight inclusive from £2,545, Land only from £1,995
- A beautiful 10-day acclimatisation trek exploring the Cordillera Blanca’s hidden gem – the little-visited, east side
- Enjoy the feeling of achievement and satisfaction of climbing a stunning 5,752m mountain with jaw-dropping views of 6,000m summits
- Good standard hotels in the towns and quality camping facilities on trek and excellent
- Highly experienced UIAGM trained guide(s) for Mount Pisco
Click on a map icon for holiday details