Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
We offer a selection of tours and walking holidays with an abundance of exotic birds and wonderful wildlife to enjoy, whether on foot, boat or on safari.
Our range includes holidays in Asia, Africa, Antarctica, the Arctic and the Americas. You can also add on a National Park wildlife safari to many of our treks and walking holidays in Nepal, India and Bhutan, or a Galapagos cruise to a holiday in Ecuador or Peru.
- Wildlife holidays
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials 2020
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Long-distance trails
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Take a look at our holidays with an abundance of exotic birds and wonderful wildlife to enjoy, whether on foot, boat or on safari.
- Visit six of Costa Rica’s premier national parks and wildlife reserves
- Enjoy a varied programme of walks that showcase Costa Rica’s incredibly diverse landscapes.
- Spend time in Tortuguero renowned for its fabulous wildlife and laid-back Caribbean vibe.
- Look for rare and exotic birds in the cloudforest of Monteverde and a take a boat tour along the wildlife-rich waters of Caño Negro Reserve.
- Go hiking amidst the surreal and beautiful volcanic scenery of Rincon de la Vieja in the fiery northwest.
- Relax at the end of your holiday on beautiful Hermosa Beach with the option to extend.
Flight inclusive from £3,695, Land only from £2,995
- A comprehensive tour of Sri Lanka, combining cultural highlights with gentle walking
- Travel into the hill country by train to hilltop tea plantations
- Take a jeep safari to look for leopards in Yala National Park
- A relaxing beach stay at the end of your travels
Flight inclusive from £2,785, Land only from £1,995
- Experience the thrill of encountering wild animals on foot, like the first Luangwa pioneers
- Relax between safaris in delightful intimate bush camps with superb ‘armchair’ game viewing
- Learn about the small details of the African wilderness from the legendary award-winning guides
- Enjoy evenings around the campfire, under a vast African night sky, listening to the distant call of lions
Flight inclusive from £5,400, Land only from £4,550
- Stay on a coffee plantation in beautiful Wayanad, high in the Western Ghats
- Ride the toy train down from Ooty and explore historic Mysore
- Visit Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and search for tigers in Bandipur National Park
- Relax beneath the palm trees at a lovely beach resort
- Visit a Theyyam Festival, a hypnotic ritual dance-drama
Flight inclusive from £2,745, Land only from £2,095
- Take a sunset cruise to see Kochi’s iconic fishing nets silhouetted against the water
- Walk through tea plantations in the rolling hills of Munnar with views of the Western Ghats
- Visit a flower market, a tea factory and a spice plantation.
- Take an overnight riceboat cruise on Kerala’s languid backwaters
- Search for wild elephant and elusive tiger on a walking safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Flight inclusive from £2,350, Land only from £1,775
- Track painted wolves on foot, looking out for the stars of the BBC Dynasties series which was filmed here
- Enjoy Mana Pools, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famed for its stunning scenery
- Sip sundowner drinks in a magical setting and spend evenings round the campfire
- Learn about the small details of the bush from the legendary guides
- Extend your holiday with time at Victoria Falls
Flight inclusive from £6,940, Land only from £5,945
- Cruise in style on a first class motor yacht with premium cabins and facilities
- Spend seven days cruising between many of the islands of the archipelago including Santa Cruz, Bartolome and Floreana
- Enjoy daily land excursions on the islands in the company of expert naturalists
- Snorkel or kayak with the amazing marine life of the Galapagos such as sea lions, penguins and rays
Flight inclusive from £4,845, Land only from £3,995
- Spend five days exploring remote Pafuri in the far north of Kruger on foot - a unique safari experience.
- Track the Big Five on guided jeep safaris and bush walks in a game-rich private reserve within southern Kruger National Park.
- Explore Eswatini's wonderful natural landscape with day walks in the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Malolotja Mountain Reserve.
- Discover the colourful Swazi culture
- Stay in characterful accommodation including a beautifully located eco lodge, a historic mountain lodge, a boutique hotel and authentic safari camps
Flight inclusive from £3,900, Land only from £3,135
- Small group walking safari in an exclusive and pristine wilderness area of Serengeti National Park
- Luxury tented camps that offer the best wildlife and walking opportunities
- Game drives in the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park
- Interaction with local masai people
Flight inclusive from £5,865, Land only from £5,190
- Explore the ancient cities, forts and temples of the Cultural Triangle
- Step off-the-beaten-track in the remote far north of Sri Lanka
- Look for leopards on safari in little-visited Wilpattu National Park
- Discover the colonial heritage of atmospheric Galle
- Go whale watching for the chance to see giant Blue whales
Flight inclusive from £2,465, Land only from £1,725
Click on a map icon for holiday details