Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Adventure Specials
- Christmas getaways
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Summer getaways
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures for 2018 & 2019. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Painting in historic Kathmandu and the inspiring Annapurna mountains
- Tuition from accomplished artist Susanna Bailey
- Sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Pokhara and Bandipur
- Gentle rafting on the Trusili River
- Stay in Dwarika's Hotel for three nights in Kathmandu
Land only from £2,675
- Wander picturesque coastal trails in a little-known area of Morocco
- Drink mint tea in traditional Berber villages and relax in a hammam steam bath
- Trek with camels and then take the reins and try riding them!
- Stay in delightful riads and explore charming seaside Essaouira and flamboyant Marrakesh
Flight inclusive from £1,165, Land only from £895
- Discover France’s best kept secret – a tropical island in the Indian Ocean
- Summit both the Piton des Neiges, 3,069m, and the Piton de la Fournaise, 2,632m
- Trek through varied landscapes and microclimates
- Wake up your taste buds with creole cuisine
- Relax on the island’s pristine beaches, and snorkel in a protected lagoon
Flight inclusive from £3,435, Land only from £2,495
- Climb stunning passes and be rewarded by exhilarating descents
- Ride from Paro to Bumthang on a tremendously varied route
- Visit villages, dzongs and the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- Join the celebrations at a Bhutanese festival
Flight inclusive from £3,935, Land only from £3,335
- Explore the spectacular and little visited hill-top towns and temples of east Bhutan.
- Join just a handful of other westerners at the Tangbi Mani festival celebrations.
- Visit the picturesque village of Ura and stay in a traditional-style farmhouse.
- Cross the high Trumsinghla Pass on an exciting drive to Mongar.
- Walk the pretty ‘super stupa’ trail to Lhuntse Dzong and visit quirky Gom Kora.
- Enjoy gentle walks in the beautiful valleys around Bumthang.
Land only from £2,975
- Visit remote corners of wild Cambodia including hilltop Preah Vihear Temple
- Explore the architectural wonders of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Walk with rescued elephants at the Elephant Valley Project
- Spot rare Irrawaddy river dolphins and search for Yellow-cheeked crested gibbons
- Take to the water to see the ‘floating’ stilt houses of Tonle Sap Lake
- Join a Ko Trong family for lunch and experience daily life with the Bunong rural ethnic minority
Flight inclusive from £3,060, Land only from £2,250
- Explore a truly remote and stunning area on one of the most beautiful treks in the world
- Make the exhilarating crossing of the Hispar La
- Enjoy contrasting scenes of stark mountains, icy white glaciers, and beautiful flower-filled meadows
- Visit the beautiful Hunza valley, the inspiration for Shangri La in James Hilton’s book Lost Horizon
Land only from £3,395
- Visit six of Costa Rica’s premier national parks and wildlife reserves
- Enjoy a varied programme of walks that showcase Costa Rica’s incredibly diverse landscapes.
- Spend time in Tortuguero renowned for its fabulous wildlife and laid-back Caribbean vibe.
- Look for rare and exotic birds in the cloudforest of Monteverde and a take a boat tour along the wildlife-rich waters of Caño Negro Reserve.
- Go hiking amidst the surreal and beautiful volcanic scenery of Rincon de la Vieja in the fiery northwest.
- Relax at the end of your holiday on beautiful Panama Beach with the option to extend.
Flight inclusive from £3,395, Land only from £2,695
- Spend five days exploring remote Pafuri in the far north of Kruger on foot - a unique safari experience.
- Track the Big Five on guided jeep safaris and bush walks in a game-rich private reserve within southern Kruger National Park.
- Explore Swaziland's wonderful natural landscape with day walks in the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Malolotja Mountain Reserve.
- Discover the colourful Swazi culture
- Stay in characterful accommodation including a beautifully located eco lodge, a historic mountain lodge, a boutique hotel and authentic safari camps
Flight inclusive from £3,465, Land only from £2,725
- Towering Himalayan peaks, sacred lakes and deep hidden valleys - all within a day's drive from Kathmandu
- A culturally rich trek into the home of the Tamang and the Yolmo Sherpa people
- Traditional tea houses and a warm welcome on the trail
- 4* hotel in Kathmandu at the start and end of the trek
Flight inclusive from £2,370, Land only from £1,595
Click on a map icon for holiday details