Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- New adventures
- Find your spring break
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Adventure Specials
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Summer getaways
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures for 2019. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Follow in the footsteps of Joanna Lumley, walking the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt Alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Flight inclusive from £2,320, Land only from £1,850
- Towering Himalayan peaks, sacred lakes and deep hidden valleys - all within a day's drive from Kathmandu
- A culturally rich trek into the home of the Tamang and the Yolmo Sherpa people
- Traditional tea houses and a warm welcome on the trail
- 4* hotel in Kathmandu at the start and end of the trek
Flight inclusive from £2,300, Land only from £1,550
- Stay on a coffee plantation in beautiful Wayanad, high in the Western Ghats
- Ride the Toy Train down from Ooty and explore historic Mysore
- Visit Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and search for tigers in Bandipur National Park
- Relax beneath the palm trees at a lovely beach resort
- Visit a Theyyam Festival, a hypnotic ritual dance-drama
Flight inclusive from £2,625, Land only from £1,975
- Excellent acclimatisation walks around Leh and over the Stok La
- Ideal first Himalayan trekking peak with a non-technical ascent
- Highly experienced local climbing guide supported by local sherpas and trek crew
- The August departure visits the colourful celebrations at the Dakthok Festival
Flight inclusive from £2,250, Land only from £1,525
- Take a sunset cruise to see Kochi’s iconic fishing nets silhouetted against the water
- Walk through tea plantations in the rolling hills of Munnar with views of the Western Ghats
- Visit a flower market, a tea factory and a spice plantation.
- Take an overnight riceboat cruise on Kerala’s languid backwaters
- Search for wild elephant and elusive tiger on a walking safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Land only from £1,895
- Varied trekking through beautiful Himalayan scenery at relatively low altitudes
- Experience traditional rural life in Nepal as you trek through small villages away from the main tourist trails
- Enjoy a magical Himalayan sunset and sunrise at Mohare and panoramic views of the Annapurnas from Poon Hill
- Stay in friendly community run lodges which provide a critical income source for local people
Flight inclusive from £2,005, Land only from £1,355
- Wild walking in the majestic Tierra del Fuego National Park
- An unforgettable four-night cruise from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas via the Beagle Channel, Cape Horn and the Magellan Strait
- Plenty of exciting shore excursions in Zodiac boats to see historic sights, the best viewpoints and natural wonders including stunning glaciers and vast penguin colonies
- Comfortable hotels in Buenos Aires, Ushuaia and Santiago and twin cabins on the cruise.
Flight inclusive from £5,300, Land only from £4,350
- Enjoy gentle walks in stunning scenery with guides who will introduce you to Nepal’s culture, wildlife and flora.
- Join yoga/meditation classes suitable for all levels, and relax in inviting spas with infinity pools.
- Enjoy a range of uplifting activities, from salt therapy to pottery, at Dwarika’s Dhulikhel resort.
- See the sun rise over the snow-capped Annapurnas on a dawn boat ride in Pokhara.
- Explore the ancient Newar city of Bhaktapur in the Kathmandu Valley
- Stay in four of the best boutique hotels in Nepal, with excellent wellness facilities.
Flight inclusive from £3,145, Land only from £2,295
- Discover the historic and cultural attractions of Hanoi, Hue and Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Sail through the scenic delights of Ha Long Bay for two nights on a luxury cruise boat
- Take in many of Vietnam's UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Royal Citadel of Hue and Trang An
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat and bike
- Enjoy culinary delights and the chance to try cooking the local cuisine
Flight inclusive from £2,690, Land only from £2,065
- Trek on quiet but challenging trails with 1,000m ascents and descents most days
- Observe the traditional Romanian way of life, little-changed for centuries
- Ascend Vanatarea lui Buteanu, 2,500m, one of the highest peaks in the Fagaras Mountains
- Visit mysterious Bran Castle, the historic inspiration for the fictional home of Count Dracula
- Stay in village guest houses and small hotels, and enjoy delicious, home-cooked food
- Explore the cobblestoned town of Sibiu with its imposing city walls and mighty defence towers
Flight inclusive from £1,490, Land only from £1,265
Click on a map icon for holiday details