Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- New adventures
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn inspiration
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Adventure Specials
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Find your spring break
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Discover towering Himalayan peaks, sacred lakes and hidden valleys - only a short drive from Kathmandu
- Enjoy a fabulous Himalayan tea house trek on quieter trails through the home of the Tamang and Yolmo Sherpa people
- Gain excellent acclimatisation with a gradual ascent and time to explore the beautiful area around Kyanjin Gompa
- Stay in welcoming tea houses and support the local communities
Flight inclusive from £2,095, Land only from £1,295
- Visit six of Costa Rica’s premier national parks and wildlife reserves
- Enjoy a varied programme of walks that showcase Costa Rica’s incredibly diverse landscapes.
- Spend time in Tortuguero renowned for its fabulous wildlife and laid-back Caribbean vibe.
- Look for rare and exotic birds in the cloudforest of Monteverde and a take a boat tour along the wildlife-rich waters of Caño Negro Reserve.
- Go hiking amidst the surreal and beautiful volcanic scenery of Rincon de la Vieja in the fiery northwest.
- Relax at the end of your holiday on beautiful Panama Beach with the option to extend.
Flight inclusive from £3,745, Land only from £2,995
- Follow in the footsteps of Joanna Lumley, walking the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt Alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Flight inclusive from £2,415, Land only from £1,850
- Discover the historic and cultural attractions of Hanoi, Hue and Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Sail through the scenic delights of Ha Long Bay for two nights on a luxury cruise boat
- Take in many of Vietnam's UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Royal Citadel of Hue and Trang An
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat and bike
- Enjoy culinary delights and the chance to try cooking the local cuisine
Flight inclusive from £2,770, Land only from £2,085
- Experience a genuine wilderness trek in the heart of the Annapurna mountains
- Cross three challenging passes: the Kang La, 5,300m, the Meokanto La, 5,120m and the Namun La, 4,850m
- Enjoy incredible close-up views of the Annapurnas, Machhapuchare, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri
- Camp at 5,000m at stunning Tilicho lake - a unique experience
- Explore the delightful mountain villages of Naar and Phu
Land only from £3,795
- Stay in first-rate hotel accommodation throughout
- Explore Bhutan’s key cultural sights including the Tiger’s Nest Monastery and Punakha Dzong
- Join the festivities at a Bhutanese festival
- Take an Everest flight for close up views of the world’s highest mountain
- Enjoy a guided tour of some of Kathmandu's main heritage sites
Land only from £3,885
- Enjoy sightseeing and acclimatisation in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Visit the Inca ruins at Pisac and Ollantaytambo
- Trek the spectacular Inca Trail with first rate camping service on trek
- Enter iconic Machu Picchu at dawn through Inti Punku, the Sun Gate
- Guided sightseeing in Machu Picchu and option to climb Huayna Picchu peak or Macchu Picchu Peak
Land only from £1,295
- Trek across immense dunes, through oases and across a deep wadi in the capable company of your expert guide and camel team
- Enjoy incredible desert sunsets and nights under the stars with no light pollution - a stargazing paradise
- Have fresh bread cooked in sand ovens and enjoy traditional Berber cooking on trek
- Return to Marrakesh via the wildlife rich Iriki National Park, the saffron fields of Talouine and the dramatic Tizi n’Test Pass
- Stay in delightful riads and explore flamboyant Marrakech with guided tours of the souks and the sights
Flight inclusive from £1,095, Land only from £695
- Complete the spectacular trek to Makalu Base Camp where few others have ventured
- Cross the Shipton La pass, and three other high passes, on a single day of sublime trekking
- Enjoy a full day of exploration at Makalu Base Camp
- Encounter varied scenery in different temperate zones as you progress from 700m to over 5,000m
- Stay in tea houses on trek to experience remote village life and contribute directly to the local economy.
Flight inclusive from £2,780, Land only from £1,995
- Trek for 16 days through impressive high mountain scenery and isolated villages
- Camp by the turquoise waters of Phuksundo Lake
- Experience the ancient Tibetan culture of the region - little changed over time
- Enjoy first rate camping and a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after the trek
Land only from £3,995
Click on a map icon for holiday details