Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
See the Northern Lights
The magical northern lights should be at their best during this winter, due to the solar maximum. We have two winter holidays in the Arctic; Husky Sledding Arctic Adventure in Finland, and Husky Sledding & Northern Lights Adventure in Norway. Both of these holidays have been organised to optimise your chances of seeing the aurora borealis.
- See the Northern Lights
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn inspiration
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Adventure Specials
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Find your spring break
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
The magical northern lights should be at their best during this winter, due to the solar maximum. We have two winter holidays in the Arctic. Both of these holidays have been organised to optimise your chances of seeing the aurora borealis.
- Explore the spectacular untouched scenery of Lapland
- Drive your own dog-sled team, look after the huskies and let them steal your heart
- Six possible chances to experience the Northern Lights, weather and activity permitting
- Stay in cosy wilderness huts, lit only by candlelight and heated by woodburning stoves
Flight inclusive from £2,075, Land only from £1,650
- Snow shoe through the beautiful Arctic landscape.
- Learn to drive your own husky dog-sled team.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride to meet traditional Sami herders.
- Hunt for the Northern Lights, with four nights on which you may see them.
- Snuggle up for a spectacular night at the Igloo Ice Hotel.
Flight inclusive from £2,255, Land only from £1,975
Click on a map icon for holiday details