Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Everest Base Camp Treks
Everest Base Camp lies in the shadows of the infamous Mount Everest – the world's highest Mountain above sea level at 8,848m and the ultimate goal for the best climbers and hikers around the world. Trekking to the base camp of the world’s tallest mountain has become a most-do for many keen trekkers and you can now choose from a full range of Everest Base Camp treks including our classic Everest Base Camp Trek and an 'in Style' trek staying in a selection of luxury lodges.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp gives you the chance to follow in the footsteps of the world’s greatest explorers, a place where hundreds have gone on to make the attempt on Everest’s elusive summit. We’ve been perfecting our classic Everest Base Camp Trek for decades – it has been our most popular and successful trekking adventure, following a unique route through the Sherpa heartland away from the standard Everest trekking routes.
For those looking for a longer off-the-beaten-track trip, we offer a wide variety of extended Everest treks, such as the Three High Passes to Everest trek or the Everest Base Camp & Gokyo Lakes trek. Our selection of luxury lodge treks allows you to explore the region in style, while elsewhere in this region our Island Peak Trekking Peak itineraries gives you the opportunity to conquer a significant peaks in the area over 6,000 metres high.
As Everest trekking specialist, we have more than 30 years' experience of running treks in the Everest Region, and we offer a wide variety of routes to the well-known Everest Base Camp; the main objective for trekkers in this region.
All of our Everest treks incorporate a gradual ascent to allow your body to fully adjust to the changing altitude, and they are led by highly experienced Sherpa guides, many of whom are Everest summiteers themselves. However you choose to visit this astonishing region, Mountain Kingdoms have the expertise and experience to make your trek to Everest truly unforgettable.
Take a look at our full range of Everest treks, or call us to arrange a tailor made holiday to Everest Base Camp.
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials 2020
- Christmas getaways
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Long-distance trails
- New adventures
- Special interest holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Trek to Everest Base Camp in Nepal. We offer a full range of Everest Base Camp trekking holidays including our classic Everest Base Camp Trek and an 'in Style' trek. We have been trekking in the Everest Region for over 30 years and pride ourselves on excellent acclimatisation and service throughout. Take a look at our trekking routes.
- Trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar
- Cross the Cho La and ascend Gokyo Ri
- Excellent acclimatisation and highly experienced Sherpa leaders
- Four-star hotel and time to relax and take in the sights of Kathmandu
- Attend the Mani Rimdu Festival on one of our autumn departures
Flight inclusive from £3,025, Land only from £2,195
- Excellent acclimatisation, giving high success rates and greater enjoyment
- Trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar
- Highly experienced Sherpa leaders, some of whom are Everest summiteers
- Four-star hotel, time to relax and a walking tour whilst in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,635, Land only from £1,745
- For ten nights on trek stay in luxury lodges with excellent facilities, food and service.
- Five other nights are spent in the best tea houses available on the trail.
- Visit the Base Camp of beautiful Ama Dablam and trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar to gain the most stunning views of Everest
- Excellent acclimatisation and first rate leaders
- Stay in Kathmandu's best hotel - the Dwarika’s Hotel - a 5-star heritage property
Flight inclusive from £3,695, Land only from £2,895
- Achieve five superb objectives all over 5,000 metres: the passes of Renjo La, Cho La and Kongma La, and the summits of Gokyo Ri and Kala Pattar
- Trek in the more unspoilt valleys of the Khumbu approaching the Renjo La and Chukhung
- View Everest, Makalu, Lhotse and Cholatse, the Himalayan giants, in their full glory
- Stay at a four star hotel in Kathmandu with time to relax or take in the sights of the city
Flight inclusive from £3,025, Land only from £2,265
- Carefully planned route - best acclimatisation and stunning Himalayan scenery
- Trek to Island Peak via the Everest Base Camp route
- Highly experienced Leader supported by a Sherpa trek crew
- The best tea houses available on the trek to Island Peak and top quality camping facilities for the summit ascent
- Four star hotel in Kathmandu with time for rest and relaxation after the trek
Flight inclusive from £3,495, Land only from £2,695
Click on a map icon for holiday details