Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Wild Nepal - Trekking Holidays
Remote trails, hidden villages and timeless Himalayan scenery – Wild Nepal offers a world of adventure for the keen trekker.
- Climb airy stone staircases, and trek along exhilarating mountain ridges
- Trek through verdant farmland and explore unspoilt forests
- Marvel at the incredible mountain panorama from the Pansang La
- Visit remote Gurung and Tamang villages
- Relax after the trek in a four star hotel in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,290, Land only from £1,495
- Experience the unique cultures of Dolpo and Mustang
- Trek through impressive high mountain scenery and isolated villages
- Cross three remote passes over 5,000m where very few others have trekked
- Spend time in the ancient walled city of Lo Manthang and legendary Dho Tarap
- Enjoy first rate camping and a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after the trek
Flight inclusive from £4,935, Land only from £4,185
- A distinctive and improved version of the classic Manaslu Circuit with spectacular scenery from start to finish
- Excellent acclimatisation with rest days before ad after crossing the Larkya La
- Explore picturesque Tibetan villages in the Tsum valley
- Staying in tea houses on trek and a four star hotel in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,685, Land only from £1,895
- An opportunity to genuinely trek where few other westerners venture.
- Spectacular Himalayan scenery with views of many 8,000m peaks.
- Excellent acclimatisation and ample time to explore.
- Highly experienced Nepali leader and trek crew.
- Stay in tea houses en route and relax in a 4* hotel in Kathmandu.
Flight inclusive from £2,890, Land only from £2,095
Click on a map icon for holiday details