Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Northwest Indian Himalaya
The magnificent mountains of the Garhwal Himalaya together with the cultural and historic gems of Himachal Pradesh, make this region an adventurer's delight.
- A stunning trek in the Garhwal Himalaya over the Kuari Pass
- High mountain passes, dense forest and wide open meadows
- Spectacular views of Trisul and Nanda Devi
- Fully supported camping trek to a little-visited area
- A train ride to Hardiwar and rafting to Rishikesh along the Ganges
Flight inclusive from £2,245, Land only from £1,595
- Ride a mountain train, walk the Mall in Shimla and visit the magnificent Golden Temple at Amritsar
- Visit Dharamsala, the home town of the Dalai Lama
- Stay in converted palaces, heritage properties and characterful hotels
- Enjoy good day walks and explore the key cultural sights on foot.
Land only from £2,295
Click on a map icon for holiday details