Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Majestic palaces, cool hill stations and spectacular Himalayan scenery - India’s remarkable contrasts come to life in the states of the northwest.
- A stunning trek in the Garhwal Himalaya over the Kauri Pass
- High mountain passes, dense forest and wide open meadows
- Spectacular views of snow capped summits
- Fully supported camping trek to a little-visited area
- Raft to Rishikesh along the Ganges
Flight inclusive from £2,125, Land only from £1,575
- Ride a mountain train, walk the Mall in Shimla, and visit the magnificent Golden Temple at Amritsar
- Visit Dharamsala, the home town of the Dalai Lama
- Stay in converted palaces, heritage properties and characterful hotels
- Enjoy good day walks and explore the key sights on foot.
Flight inclusive from £2,905, Land only from £2,095
Click on a map icon for holiday details