Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Majestic palaces, cool hill stations and spectacular Himalayan scenery - India’s remarkable contrasts come to life in the states of the northwest.
- Visit remote Jaisalmer with its wonderful desert location and impressive fort
- See the iconic Taj Mahal at Agra and the Amber Fort at Jaipur
- Tour majestic Jodhpur fort and visit the city's lively markets
- Enjoy overnight and evening game safaris at quirky Korta Escape
- Spend time in romantic Udaipur with its fabulous palaces and beautiful lake
- Stay at Chhatra Sagar luxury tented camp – a fabulous experience.
Flight inclusive from £3,725, Land only from £2,995
- A stunning trek in the Garhwal Himalaya over the Kuari Pass
- High mountain passes, dense forest and wide open meadows
- Spectacular views of Trisuli and Nanda Devi
- Fully supported camping trek to a little-visited area
- A train ride to Hardiwar and rafting to Rishikesh along the Ganges
Flight inclusive from £2,325, Land only from £1,655
- Ride a mountain train, walk the Mall in Shimla and visit the magnificent Golden Temple at Amritsar
- Visit Dharamsala, the home town of the Dalai Lama
- Stay in converted palaces, heritage properties and characterful hotels
- Enjoy good day walks and explore the key sights on foot.
Flight inclusive from £3,060, Land only from £2,175
Click on a map icon for holiday details