Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Himalayan peaks, cool colonial hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, breathtaking summer treks in Zanskar and Ladakh, and opportunities to explore the mountains of Buddhist Sikkim – the Indian Himalaya really does have lots to offer the keen adventure traveller.
- Splendid Himalayan trekking with scenic camps and panoramic viewpoints
- Enjoy stunning sunrise views of Kangchenjunga
- Time in Darjeeling with a chance to ride the famous Toy Train
- Explore the charming hill station of Kalimpong
- Full-service camping on trek and good quality centrally located hotels
Flight inclusive from £2,995, Land only from £2,295
- A classic summer trek in the dramatic Indian Himalaya
- A week long trek crossing a pass of 5,216m/17,113ft
- Plenty of pre-trek acclimatisation time in and around Leh
- Time at a traditional Ladakhi festival
Flight inclusive from £2,360, Land only from £1,595
- Unique to Mountain Kingdoms, this trek avoids the more ‘popular’ routes in Zanskar with large parts of it through completely uninhabited wilderness.
- A truly exciting and challenging trek for the serious adventurer.
- An excellent acclimatisation programme with a three-day ‘pre-trek’ and time in Leh.
- First rate camping facilities and a highly experienced Mountain Kingdoms appointed leader.
Flight inclusive from £4,295, Land only from £3,595
- A rewarding trek in remote north Sikkim visited by very few westerners
- Fabulous views of Kangchenjunga - considered to be some of the best mountain views in the Himalaya
- Visit the inaccessible and beautiful Zemu Glacier
- Sightseeing in Gangtok with accommodation in a characterful hotel
Flight inclusive from £4,795, Land only from £4,095
- A stunning trek in the Garhwal Himalaya over the Kuari Pass
- High mountain passes, dense forest and wide open meadows
- Spectacular views of Trisul and Nanda Devi
- Fully supported camping trek to a little-visited area
- A train ride to Hardiwar and rafting to Rishikesh along the Ganges
Flight inclusive from £2,395, Land only from £1,695
- Ride a mountain train, walk the Mall in Shimla and visit the magnificent Golden Temple at Amritsar
- Visit Dharamsala, the home town of the Dalai Lama
- Stay in converted palaces, heritage properties and characterful hotels
- Enjoy good day walks and explore the key sights on foot.
Flight inclusive from £3,045, Land only from £2,275
- Take a train journey across the plains of India and ride the toy train to Shimla
- Explore Leh, the Indus valley and the famous temples at Alchi
- Attend an authentic Tibetan Buddhist festival
- Drive through the Greater Himalaya on a four day road trip
Flight inclusive from £3,060, Land only from £2,295
- Explore the sights of Leh - the fascinating capital of Ladakh
- Enjoy pretty walks in lovely countryside
- Visit some of the most stunning monasteries and palaces of Ladakh
- Stay in comfortable hotels that reflect the character of the region
Flight inclusive from £2,600, Land only from £1,850
- Explore Darjeeling, including a ride on the 'Toy train'
- Stay in a superior cabin on a luxurious cruise boat
- Visit a tea plantation and Majuli Island
- Take a jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park to see rhinos
Flight inclusive from £4,420, Land only from £3,795
Click on a map icon for holiday details