Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
With some of the most varied scenery in the world, wonderful wildlife and a rich, cultural heritage, India is an incredibly rewarding destination.
- Unique to Mountain Kingdoms, this trek avoids the more ‘popular’ routes in Zanskar with large parts of it through completely uninhabited wilderness.
- A truly exciting and challenging trek for the serious adventurer.
- An excellent acclimatisation programme with a three-day ‘pre-trek’ and time in Leh.
- First rate camping facilities and a highly experienced Mountain Kingdoms appointed leader.
Flight inclusive from £4,195, Land only from £3,595
- A rewarding trek in remote north Sikkim visited by very few westerners
- Fabulous views of Kangchenjunga - considered to be some of the best mountain views in the Himalaya
- Visit the inaccessible and beautiful Zemu Glacier
- Sightseeing in Gangtok with accommodation in a characterful hotel
Flight inclusive from £4,675, Land only from £4,025
- Excellent acclimatisation walks around Leh and over the Stok La
- Ideal first Himalayan trekking peak with a non-technical ascent
- Highly experienced local climbing guide supported by local sherpas and trek crew
- The August departure visits the colourful celebrations at the Dakthok Festival
- Stay in unique heritage hotels with echoes of the grand days of the Raj
- First-rate camping with quality equipment, full porterage and a superb guide
- Sightseeing in Darjeeling and a ride on the famous Toy Train
- A well-paced itinerary with a fantastic six-day trek on the Singalila Ridge
Flight inclusive from £2,490, Land only from £1,895
- Take a train journey across the plains of India and ride the 'toy train' to Shimla
- Explore Leh, the Indus valley and the famous temples at Alchi
- Attend an authentic Tibetan Buddhist festival
- Drive through the Greater Himalaya on a four day road trip
- Time in Delhi and Darjeeling to take in the sights
- Good quality comfortable hotels in central locations
- First-rate camping facilities, full porterage and a highly experienced guide on trek
- A varied route with gradual acclimatisation, culminating in a sunrise at the Goecha La Pass
Flight inclusive from £2,630, Land only from £2,035
- Explore the sights of Leh - the fascinating capital of Ladakh
- Enjoy pretty walks in lovely countryside
- Visit some of the most stunning monasteries and palaces of Ladakh
- Stay in comfortable hotels that reflect the character of the region
- Explore Darjeeling, including a ride on the 'Toy train'
- Stay in a superior cabin on a luxurious cruise boat
- Visit a tea plantation and Majuli Island
- Take a jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park to see rhinos
Flight inclusive from £4,225, Land only from £3,675
Click on a map icon for holiday details