Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
A superb destination for lovers of remote mountain trekking, Georgia combines majestic scenery and rugged mountain trails with a rich cultural heritage little changed over the centuries.
- Trek the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia.
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand.
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Land only from £1,955
Click on a map icon for holiday details