Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Track and observe wildlife on foot through the plains, mountains and forests of Africa for the most authentic safari experience. Take a look at our holidays with an abundance of exotic birds and wonderful wildlife to enjoy, whether on foot or on safari.
Walking safaris give a unique perspective on the African bush as well as providing opportunities for close-up encounters with amazing wildlife. Our walking safaris include exciting game drives and a range of wildlife viewing activities.
- Track painted wolves on foot, looking out for the stars of the BBC Dynasties series which was filmed here
- Enjoy Mana Pools, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famed for its stunning scenery
- Sip sundowner drinks in a magical setting and spend evenings round the campfire
- Learn about the small details of the bush from the legendary guides
- Extend your holiday with time at Victoria Falls
Flight inclusive from £5,480, Land only from £4,685
- Spend five days exploring remote Pafuri in the far north of Kruger on foot - a unique safari experience.
- Track the Big Five on guided jeep safaris and bush walks in a game-rich private reserve within southern Kruger National Park.
- Explore Eswatini's wonderful natural landscape with day walks in the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Malolotja Mountain Reserve.
- Discover the colourful Swazi culture
- Stay in characterful accommodation including a beautifully located eco lodge, a historic mountain lodge, a boutique hotel and authentic safari camps
Flight inclusive from £3,615, Land only from £2,855
- Small group walking safari in an exclusive and pristine wilderness area of Serengeti National Park
- Luxury tented camps that offer the best wildlife and walking opportunities
- Game drives in the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park
- Interaction with local masai people
Flight inclusive from £5,820, Land only from £4,995
- Be one of the first to trek Malawi’s new Liwonde Safari Trail
- Enjoy evening game drives through Nyika National Park in search of eland, leopard and hyena
- Walk through rolling grasslands on the Nyika to Livingstonia trek, with spectacular wild camping
- Visit fishing villages on beautiful Lake Malawi and meet some of the friendliest people in Africa
- Walk the western edge of the Great Rift Valley
Flight inclusive from £4,395, Land only from £3,695
- A real once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Track gorillas and chimpanzees in their natural habitat
- Take a boat trip on the mighty River Nile
- See the spectacular Murchison Falls
- Experience incredible wildlife safaris in Uganda’s best national parks
- Tick off the “Big Five”
Flight inclusive from £4,480, Land only from £3,695
- Experience the thrill of encountering wild animals on foot, like the first Luangwa pioneers
- Relax between safaris in delightful intimate bush camps with superb ‘armchair’ game viewing
- Learn about the small details of the African wilderness from the legendary award-winning guides
- Enjoy evenings around the campfire, under a vast African night sky, listening to the distant call of lions
Flight inclusive from £5,605, Land only from £4,565
Click on a map icon for holiday details