Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
On our tours we visit the key sights but we also take you to lesser-known places to get you under the skin of the exciting, far-flung countries in which we are specialists.
- Explore the cultural city of Kyoto, and the historic castles of Matsumoto and Himeji
- Take part in a tea ceremony in Kyoto and stay in traditional ryokan and minshuku.
- See the snow monkeys of Yudanaka Onsen
- Spend a night with the monks in a temple on Mount Koya
- Enjoy remarkable views of iconic Mount Fuji – weather permitting
- Visit Narai, one of the best-preserved post towns on the Nakasendo Trail
- Experience modern Japan; high-rise Tokyo, Hiroshima Peace Park, bullet trains and the neon lights of Osaka
Flight inclusive from £5,775, Land only from £5,025
Click on a map icon for holiday details