Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
On our tours we visit the key sights but we also take you to lesser-known places to get you under the skin of the exciting, far-flung countries in which we are specialists.
- Discover the historic and cultural attractions of Hanoi, Hue and Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Sail through the scenic delights of Ha Long Bay for two nights on a luxury cruise boat
- Take in many of Vietnam's UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Royal Citadel of Hue and Trang An
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat and bike
- Enjoy culinary delights and the chance to try cooking the local cuisine
Flight inclusive from £2,690, Land only from £2,065
- Enjoy seven nights onboard the luxurious RV Mekong Pandaw or RV Tonle Pandaw
- Stay in 5* hotels in Saigon and Siem Reap
- Tour the cultural highlights and historical sites of Saigon, Phnom Penh and Angkor Wat
- Observe rare Irrawaddy dolphins (May - Dec), visit floating villages and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Tonle River
Flight inclusive from £3,515, Land only from £2,865
- A comprehensive cultural tour of Burma, visiting places both on and off the beaten track.
- Join the Buddhist pilgrims on the journey to ‘Golden Rock’.
- Explore the lovely limestone scenery of the Kayin State with its myriad little-visited caves and temples.
- Soak up the atmosphere in Mawlamyine, known in Kipling’s day as Moulmein
- Enjoy a fascinating boat trip on the Salween River and an all day cruise on the Ayeryarwaddy River.
- Explore serene Inle Lake and the atmospheric temples of Bagan plain.
Flight inclusive from £3,095, Land only from £2,350
- Visit Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in one superb holiday
- Explore Bangkok, Luang Prabang and Phnom Penh
- Cruise the mighty Mekong
- Spend two full days exploring the remarkable World Heritage site of Angkor Wat
- Stay in 4 & 5 star hotels and comfortable lodges throughout
Flight inclusive from £3,025, Land only from £2,375
Click on a map icon for holiday details