Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
On our tours we visit the key sights but we also take you to lesser-known places to get you under the skin of the exciting, far-flung countries in which we are specialists.
- Discover the historic and cultural attractions of Hanoi, Hue and Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Sail through the scenic delights of Ha Long Bay for two nights on a luxury cruise boat
- Take in many of Vietnam's UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Royal Citadel of Hue and Trang An
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat and bike
- Enjoy culinary delights and the chance to try cooking the local cuisine
Flight inclusive from £2,545, Land only from £1,995
- Visit the spectacular hilltop temple complex of Preah Vihear
- Explore the architectural wonders of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Search for endangered primates and rare birds in protected wildlife reserves
- Walk with rescued elephants at the Elephant Valley Project
- Take to the water to see the ‘floating’ stilt houses of Tonle Sap Lake
- Tour the many cultural and historic sights of Phnom Penh and enjoy a sunset river cruise
- Relax on the beach on pretty Koh Rong Island
Flight inclusive from £3,370, Land only from £2,670
- Enjoy seven nights onboard the luxurious RV Mekong Pandaw or RV Tonle Pandaw
- Stay in 5* hotels in Saigon and Siem Reap
- Tour the cultural highlights and historical sites of Saigon, Phnom Penh and Angkor Wat
- Visit charming villages and enjoy the beautiful river landscapes
Flight inclusive from £3,515, Land only from £2,865
- Join the Buddhist pilgrims on the journey to ‘Golden Rock’.
- Explore the lovely limestone scenery of the Kayin State with its myriad little-visited caves and temples.
- Soak up the atmosphere in Mawlamyine, known in Kipling’s day as Moulmein
- Enjoy a fascinating boat trip on the Salween River and an all day cruise on the Ayeryarwaddy River.
- Explore serene Inle Lake and the atmospheric temples of Bagan plain.
Flight inclusive from £3,045, Land only from £2,295
- Visit Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in one superb holiday
- Explore Bangkok, Luang Prabang and Phnom Penh
- Cruise the mighty Mekong
- Spend two full days exploring the remarkable World Heritage site of Angkor Wat
- Stay in 4 & 5 star hotels and comfortable lodges throughout
Flight inclusive from £3,125, Land only from £2,395
Click on a map icon for holiday details