Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
With some of the most varied scenery in the world, wonderful wildlife and a rich, cultural heritage, India is an incredibly rewarding destination.
- Take a train journey across the plains of India and ride the 'toy train' to Shimla
- Explore Leh, the Indus valley and the famous temples at Alchi
- Attend an authentic Tibetan Buddhist festival
- Drive through the Greater Himalaya on a four day road trip
- Explore Darjeeling, including a ride on the 'Toy train'
- Stay in a superior cabin on a luxurious cruise boat
- Visit a tea plantation and Majuli Island
- Take a jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park to see rhinos
Flight inclusive from £4,225, Land only from £3,675
Click on a map icon for holiday details