Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
For the keen walker, Italy offers a fabulous variety of scenery and challenges from the pink-hued rock faces of the Dolomites, to the stunning alpine landscape of Monte Rosa, and to the rugged coastlines of the Amalfi Coast and the Aeolian isles.
- Walk the five main islands of the Aeolian archipelago off Sicily
- Swim in azure-blue seas from black-sand beaches
- Summit fiery Stromboli – if volcanic activity allows
- Discover Mount Etna, walking on the highest active volcano in Europe
- Enjoy the delicious regional cuisine; fresh fish, capers, pasta and semi-frozen granita
- Relax in thermal springs and take a revitalising mud bath
Flight inclusive from £1,400, Land only from £1,235
- Explore the heart of the region on this exhilarating 6-day trek, starting at the foot of the Tre Cime
- Walking amidst the pillars, pinnacles, and colossal rock walls of the Dolomites
- Stay in comfortable and welcoming rifugios
- All your baggage will be transferred for you between mountain huts – walk with just a daypack
Flight inclusive from £1,935, Land only from £1,775
- Enjoy a rich variety of coastal and mountain walks including the famed ‘Path of the Gods’
- Spend a full day exploring Capri on foot; the home of the beautiful people
- Climb Mount Vesuvius and visit the evocative ruins of ancient Pompeii
- Discover the picture postcard towns of Amalfi and Positano
Flight inclusive from £1,340, Land only from £1,150
- Trek in a beautiful valley with fabulous views of the Monte Rosa Massif and its glaciers.
- Explore an historic area with traditional villages, castles, churches and ancient gold mines
- Walk through alpine meadows full of flowers and beautiful forests, walking well maintained trails.
- Stay in small friendly hotels of a good, comfortable standard.
Flight inclusive from £1,375, Land only from £1,195
Click on a map icon for holiday details