Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
With some of the most varied scenery in the world, wonderful wildlife and a rich, cultural heritage, India is an incredibly rewarding destination.
- Stay on a coffee plantation in beautiful Wayanad, high in the Western Ghats
- Ride the toy train down from Ooty and explore historic Mysore
- Visit Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and search for tigers in Bandipur National Park
- Relax beneath the palm trees at a lovely beach resort
- Visit a Theyyam Festival, a hypnotic ritual dance-drama
Flight inclusive from £2,745, Land only from £2,095
- Take a sunset cruise to see Kochi’s iconic fishing nets silhouetted against the water
- Walk through tea plantations in the rolling hills of Munnar with views of the Western Ghats
- Visit a flower market, a tea factory and a spice plantation.
- Take an overnight riceboat cruise on Kerala’s languid backwaters
- Search for wild elephant and elusive tiger on a walking safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Flight inclusive from £2,350, Land only from £1,775
Click on a map icon for holiday details