Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Sun-kissed beaches, serene backwaters, emerald green tea plantations and abundant wildlife are just some of Kerala’s captivating charms.
- Stay on a coffee plantation in beautiful Wayanad, high in the Western Ghats
- Ride the Toy Train down from Ooty and explore historic Mysore
- Visit Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and search for tigers in Bandipur National Park
- Relax beneath the palm trees at a lovely beach resort
- Visit a Theyyam Festival, a hypnotic ritual dance-drama
Flight inclusive from £2,725, Land only from £1,975
- Take a sunset cruise to see Kochi’s iconic fishing nets silhouetted against the water
- Walk through tea plantations in the rolling hills of Munnar with views of the Western Ghats
- Visit a flower market, a tea factory and a spice plantation.
- Take an overnight riceboat cruise on Kerala’s languid backwaters
- Search for wild elephant and elusive tiger on a walking safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Flight inclusive from £2,260, Land only from £1,735
Click on a map icon for holiday details