Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
What makes Jordan so special?
A Jordan trekking holiday takes in dramatic landscapes of mountains and deserts – offering sweeping vistas by day and spectacularly starlit skies by night.
The Bedouin are well known for their welcoming hospitality and are bound to make you feel welcome on your Jordan trekking holiday. Jordan is known primarily for the Red Rose city of Petra and, whilst few visitors explore beyond its fabled rock-hewn walls, on a Petra trek you can discover more that this city offers.
Our walking holiday and Petra trek will lead you along the twisting narrow gorge to the stunning facade of the treasury and to the rock dwellings within. Outside of the ancient wonder of Petra, Jordan trekking has plenty to offer the adventurous traveller with its fascinating nature reserves, scenic desert treks and the surreal landscape of Wadi Rum.
Jordan abounds with ancient splendours and rugged desert landscapes that provide sweeping vistas by day and starlit skies by night.
- Trek the most awe-inspiring section of the Jordan Trail
- Explore Petra, entering by the lesser-visited 'backdoor'. Stop at Little Petra en route.
- Begin your trek at Dana Nature Reserve – one of Jordan’s must-see natural sights
- Experience floating in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Enjoy a first rate camping experience on trek and stay in good quality hotel in Madaba
Flight inclusive from £2,145, Land only from £1,595
Click on a map icon for holiday details