Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
From coast to mountain, rainforest to river and cloudforest to volcano, Costa Rica's incredible diversity of landscapes supports an abundance of wonderful wildlife and makes it one of the world's premier eco-tourism destinations.
- Visit six of Costa Rica’s premier national parks and wildlife reserves
- Enjoy a varied programme of walks that showcase Costa Rica’s incredibly diverse landscapes.
- Spend time in Tortuguero renowned for its fabulous wildlife and laid-back Caribbean vibe.
- Look for rare and exotic birds in the cloudforest of Monteverde and a take a boat tour along the wildlife-rich waters of Caño Negro Reserve.
- Go hiking amidst the surreal and beautiful volcanic scenery of Rincon de la Vieja in the fiery northwest.
- Relax at the end of your holiday on beautiful Panama Beach with the option to extend.
Flight inclusive from £3,545, Land only from £2,695
Click on a map icon for holiday details