Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
The Bolivian Andes are some of the most under-trekked mountains on earth and the Cordillera Real offers one of the genuine classic treks of the world.
- Trek some of the best trails in the Atacama Desert, with stunning multi-coloured canyons and a spectacular sunset at Valle de la Luna
- Undertake a three day camping trek through canyons and gorges passing spectacular rock formations in Rainbow Valley and ancient rock carvings.
- Experience the Tatio Geysers in Chile at sunrise and the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia
- Climb Cerro Toco, an easy ascent to 5,604m/18,385ft for spectacular views
- Trek includes a new and stunning section of the Cordillera Real.
- Challenging Cordillera Real trek, in some of the most spectacular scenery in South America
- Visit pre-Inca ruins at Tihuanaco.
- Includes visits to Copacabana and the Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca
Flight inclusive from £3,270, Land only from £2,250
Click on a map icon for holiday details