Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
The Bolivian Andes are some of the most under-trekked mountains on earth and the Cordillera Real offers one of the genuine classic treks of the world.
- Trek in some of the most spectacular scenery in South America
- Visit Copacabana and the Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca
- Climb Calzada Peak (5,610m)
- Reach the summit of Chachacomani Peak (6,074m)
- Trek includes a new and stunning section of the Cordillera Real.
- Challenging Cordillera Real trek, in some of the most spectacular scenery in South America
- Visit pre-Inca ruins at Tihuanaco.
- Includes visits to Copacabana and the Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca
Flight inclusive from £3,360, Land only from £2,250
Click on a map icon for holiday details