Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Small, but perfectly formed, Swaziland has stunning, contrasting landscapes of mountain and flatland dotted with game rich wildlife reserves - just perfect for a walk on the wild side.
- Spend five days exploring remote Pafuri in the far north of Kruger on foot - a unique safari experience.
- Track the Big Five on guided jeep safaris and bush walks in a game-rich private reserve within southern Kruger National Park.
- Explore Swaziland's wonderful natural landscape with day walks in the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Malolotja Mountain Reserve.
- Discover the colourful Swazi culture
- Stay in characterful accommodation including a beautifully located eco lodge, a historic mountain lodge, a boutique hotel and authentic safari camps
Flight inclusive from £3,465, Land only from £2,725
Click on a map icon for holiday details