Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
Small, but perfectly formed, Swaziland (now named Eswatini) has stunning, contrasting landscapes of mountain and flatland dotted with game rich wildlife reserves - just perfect for a walk on the wild side.
- Spend five days exploring remote Pafuri in the far north of Kruger on foot - a unique safari experience.
- Track the Big Five on guided jeep safaris and bush walks in a game-rich private reserve within southern Kruger National Park.
- Explore Eswatini's wonderful natural landscape with day walks in the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Malolotja Mountain Reserve.
- Discover the colourful Swazi culture
- Stay in characterful accommodation including a beautifully located eco lodge, a historic mountain lodge, a boutique hotel and authentic safari camps
Flight inclusive from £3,615, Land only from £2,855
Click on a map icon for holiday details