Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Gorgeous Mediterranean weather, delicious cuisine, and beautiful scenery just made for walking make Spain more than just a package holiday destination.
- Discover the varied scenery of ‘La Isla Bonita’, from the rugged north coast to the black sand beaches of the south.
- Walk above the clouds on the Caldera de Taburiente ridge, the dramatic high point of the island.
- Incredible landscapes, good paths and warm winter sunshine make La Palma a walker’s paradise.
- Relax, swim and enjoy the views at three carefully selected hotels; and dine on delicious local cuisine.
Flight inclusive from £1,620, Land only from £1,340
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Spend two nights at the delightful Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Flight inclusive from £1,775, Land only from £1,595
Click on a map icon for holiday details