Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
What makes Laos so special?
We have been helping clients plan their perfect Laos holiday since 2001, and have a selection of Laos trekking routes and cultural Laos tours that offer the very best insight into this wonderful country.
Our Gentle Walking Laos holiday offers easy Laos trekking that explores the seldom-visited northern hill country, where the locals wear elaborately decorated tribal costumes decorated with silver. We also visit the area of Namtha, known for its exotic animal life and bio-diversity before ending the tour at the spectacular caves of Luang Prabang. This remarkable location is also on our cultural Laos tour, Indo China Experience, where guests travel down the Mekong River and explore the atmospheric capital of Vientiane before ending their Laos holiday in the Four Thousand Islands region, with its cascading waterfalls. We also combine a Laos tour with time in Thailand and Cambodia on our Indochina Experience cultural tour.
Laos Walking, Trekking & Tours
Once a well-kept secret, the former kingdom of Laos, with its jungle-clad mountains, ancient temples and history, is fast gaining a reputation as a fascinating travel destination.
- Visit tribal villages and walk in the off-the-beaten-track areas of Northern Laos
- Tour the important sights of charming Luang Prabang and elegant Vientiane
- Enjoy languid, scenic journeys along the Mekong and Nam Ou rivers
- Stay at 4 star hotels and comfortable lodges
Flight inclusive from £3,055, Land only from £2,325
- Visit Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in one superb holiday
- Explore Bangkok, Luang Prabang and Phnom Penh
- Cruise the mighty Mekong
- Spend two full days exploring the remarkable World Heritage site of Angkor Wat
- Stay in 4 & 5 star hotels and comfortable lodges throughout
Flight inclusive from £3,105, Land only from £2,355
Click on a map icon for holiday details