Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
A fascinating culture unlike any other in Europe, Albania is sure to provide a memorable trekking and walking experience where you can meet the wonderful local people and enjoy spectacular scenery.
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
Flight inclusive from £1,475, Land only from £1,195
- Explore the 'Shangri La' valley of Thethi in Albania
- Visit Shkodra castle and take a boat trip down Lake Drin
- Climb the peak of Komovi in Montenegro
- Walk the Bay of Kotor - a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Flight inclusive from £1,365, Land only from £1,035
Click on a map icon for holiday details