Search for a Tailor Made holiday
Your Wish List
0 itemsView your wish list
Free Bed & Breakfast night in the Cotswolds
One of the best ways to organise your own Tailor Made holiday is to come and talk to us in person. To help you plan your perfect trip, we will host you for one night's bed and breakfast accommodation, near our Cotswold offices in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire. You can then meet a member of our team who can talk through our Tailor Made trekking and tour options, pore over books and maps and perhaps view some images of your proposed destination.
Tailor Made Holidays to Burma
To discuss your holiday plans please call 01453 844400 to speak to one of our experts or complete a Tailor Made enquiry form.Tailor Made Enquiry Your Wish List
From the golden beaches of the Indian Ocean to the foothills of the Himalaya, Burma is a land of stunning diversity. We love its incredible abundance of gilded temples and ancient monuments, its picturesque lakes with their floating villages, and its verdant hills sheltering cool, colonial hill stations. Whether you choose to explore by bike, boat or foot, Burma’s cultural and scenic delights will provide a treasure trove of magical memories.
- Capital city: Naypyidaw
- Arrival airport: Yangon International Airport
- Population: 58,584,650 (2012)
- Area of country: 261,227 sq mi / 676,578 km2 (roughly the size of France and Belgium combined)
- Currency: Kyat
- Official language: Burmese
- Time difference: GMT plus 61/2 hours
- Did you know:
- Flight Essentials: Total flying time is approximately 13½ hours from London to Yangon (Rangoon). Flights are indirect and our preferred airlines are Qatar Airways via Doha or Thai Air via Bangkok. Other options are available though, and our expert Flights team will be happy to advise.
This is one the most enjoyable and interesting holidays we’ve ever had due to the sights and the culture of the country (plus hotels of a very good standard wonderful food) - but mainly the personality and knowledge of our guide made this trip exceptional.
Mr & Mrs S, London
When to go:
Operations & Reservations Assistant
Operations & Reservations Assistant, Linda, loves travelling and since working at Mountain Kingdoms has become a convert to walking and trekking having completed the challenging Annapurna Sanctuary trek in Nepal. Since then, Linda has completed a wide variety of reconnaissance trips for Mountain Kingdoms, including gentle walking in Kerala, trekking on the Spanish island of La Palma and more recently a visit to Cambodia, exploring the fantastic array of wildlife and ancient temples.