Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Trek to the remote villages, cave complexes and monasteries north of Lo Manthang and meet the local nomads.
- Return down the wild eastern side of Mustang.
- Stay in lodges in Mustang as well as enjoying a full camping experience in the ‘wild’ sections of this unique trek.
- Join in the flamboyant celebrations of the Tiji Festival on the April departure.
- Trek for 16 days through impressive high mountain scenery and isolated villages
- Camp by the turquoise waters of Phuksundo Lake
- Experience the ancient Tibetan culture of the region - little changed over time
- Enjoy first rate camping and a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after the trek
£4,025 Land Only
- Visit a small Buddhist kingdom that until relatively recently was closed to the outside world.
- Attractive Tibetan-style villages with a strong, well preserved Tibetan culture and intriguing long-abandoned cliff dwellings and ancient cave monasteries.
- A dramatic desert landscape with incredible ‘organ-pipe’ cliffs, set against a backdrop of the mighty snow-capped Himalaya.
- While on trek stay in charming teahouses, small hotels and lodges
- 4* hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and a combination of tea houses and lodges on trek.
Click on a map icon for holiday details