Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Walk the five main islands of the Aeolian archipelago off Sicily
- Swim in azure-blue seas from black-sand beaches
- Summit fiery Stromboli – if volcanic activity allows
- Discover Mount Etna, walking on the highest active volcano in Europe
- Enjoy the delicious regional cuisine; fresh fish, capers, pasta and semi-frozen granita
- Relax in thermal springs and take a revitalising mud bath
From £1,380 Inc. Flights, £1,195 Land Only
- Explore the heart of the region on this exhilarating 6-day trek, starting at the foot of the Tre Cime
- Walking amidst the pillars, pinnacles, and colossal rock walls of the Dolomites
- Stay in comfortable and welcoming rifugios
- All your baggage will be transferred for you between mountain huts – walk with just a daypack
From £1,920 Inc. Flights, £1,755 Land Only
- Enjoy a two-centred holiday with a rich diversity of landscapes, history and culture
- Explore the wild scenery of the Western Taurus mountains
- Walk the stunning coastline along some of the best sections of the Lycian Way
- Visit the remarkable archaelogical site at Olympos and climb to the summit of Tahtali
- Turn your holiday into a two week Turkish extravaganza by joining our Cappodocia holiday
From £875 Inc. Flights, £645 Land Only
- Led by Kevin O’Neale - a highly experienced and qualified IFMGA guide
- Two 4,000m acclimatisation peaks plus the Dufourspitze Summit on Monte Rosa
- Two nights in the Monte Rosa Hut to give the best opportunity of reaching the summit
- Alpine skills training, including use of ice axe and crampons
- Hire of crampons, ice axes, harnesses and other technical kit included
- Comfortable hotel accommodation on the nights in Saas Grund
£2,195 Land Only
- Walk through valleys lined with fairytale ‘chimney’s and fantastical rock formations in Cappadocia
- Discover the hidden rock-hewn churches and cliff dwellings of the beautiful Ihlara Valley
- Explore the incredible underground city of Kaymakli
- Cross the Davraz Pass and enjoy rewarding walks along the St Paul’s Trail near scenic Lake Eğirdir
- Follow in the footsteps of the Romans to the ancient city of Adada
From £995 Inc. Flights, £645 Land Only
- Enjoy a rich variety of coastal and mountain walks including the famed ‘Path of the Gods’
- Spend a full day exploring Capri on foot; the home of the beautiful people
- Climb Mount Vesuvius and visit the evocative ruins of ancient Pompeii
- Discover the picture postcard towns of Amalfi and Positano
From £1,325 Inc. Flights, £1,095 Land Only
- Trek in a beautiful valley with fabulous views of the Monte Rosa Massif and its glaciers.
- Explore an historic area with traditional villages, castles, churches and ancient gold mines
- Walk through alpine meadows full of flowers and beautiful forests, walking well maintained trails.
- Stay in small friendly hotels of a good, comfortable standard.
From £1,395 Inc. Flights, £1,195 Land Only
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
From £1,495 Inc. Flights, £1,195 Land Only
- Trek on quiet but challenging trails with 1,000m ascents and descents most days
- Observe the traditional Romanian way of life, little-changed for centuries
- Ascend Vanatarea lui Buteanu, 2,500m, one of the highest peaks in the Fagaras Mountains
- Visit mysterious Bran Castle, the historic inspiration for the fictional home of Count Dracula
- Stay in village guest houses and small hotels, and enjoy delicious, home-cooked food
- Explore the cobblestoned town of Sibiu with its imposing city walls and mighty defence towers
From £1,600 Inc. Flights, £1,385 Land Only
- Trek the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia.
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand.
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
From £2,360 Inc. Flights, £1,895 Land Only
Click on a map icon for holiday details