Wilderness Lectures, Bristol
Mountain Kingdoms is pleased to support Wilderness Lectures, a series of audio/visual presentations in Bristol, all with the theme of worldwide adventure, travel and exploration. All of the presenters are widely travelled explorers, mountaineers and well known adventurers. Come along and be inspired!
As usual there is a great line up of various explorers, mountaineers, travel writers, TV and adventure sports personalities, and generally anyone who has an epic story to tell and wants to share their passion for the wilderness with like-minded people.
Please see below for the full line up of speakers:
- 13 Dec 17 - Pole of Cold: a journey to chase winter by Felicity Aston MBE
- 10 Jan 18 - An evening with Hans Rey
- 24 Jan 18 - The Yeti and the highest unclimbed mountain in the world by Steve Berry
- 07 Feb 18 - Sailing around the North Pole with Sir David Hempleman-Adams
- 21 Feb 18 - Choose your own adventure with Paula McGuire
- 07 Mar 18 - Four Mums in a Boat by Janette Benaddi (of The Yorkshire Rows)
- 21 Mar 18 - In the air by Alex Coltman
For further information, or to book tickets, visit the Wilderness Lectures website.