Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Special interest holidays
- Special interest holidays
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn inspiration
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Adventure Specials
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Find your spring break
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Join accomplished artists in iconic Himalayan destinations - experience the weavers of Bhutan and embark on a cultural painting tour of historic and scenic Nepal.
- Enjoy gentle walks in stunning scenery with guides who will introduce you to Nepal’s culture, wildlife and flora.
- Join yoga/meditation classes suitable for all levels, and relax in inviting spas with infinity pools.
- Enjoy a range of uplifting activities, from salt therapy to pottery, at Dwarika’s Dhulikhel resort.
- See the sun rise over the snow-capped Annapurnas on a dawn boat ride in Pokhara.
- Explore the ancient Newar city of Bhaktapur in the Kathmandu Valley
- Stay in four of the best boutique hotels in Nepal, with excellent wellness facilities.
Flight inclusive from £3,180, Land only from £2,350
- Painting in historic Kathmandu and the inspiring Annapurna mountains
- Tuition from accomplished artist Susanna Bailey
- Sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Pokhara and Bandipur
- Gentle rafting on the Trusili River
- Stay in Dwarika's Hotel for three nights in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £3,225, Land only from £2,675
- Experience first-hand the unique textile traditions of Bhutan in the company of Sue Lawty, one of Britain’s foremost textile artists
- Meet local weavers and learn about the rich Bhutanese culture of spinning and weaving
- Visit small villages and stay in homestay accommodation to experience life with a Bhutanese family
- See Bhutan’s cultural highlights, join the revelries at a colourful local festival and enjoy walks in the beautiful Bhutanese countryside
Flight inclusive from £4,410, Land only from £3,650
Click on a map icon for holiday details