Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Special interest holidays
- Special interest holidays
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials 2020
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Long-distance trails
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Join accomplished artists in iconic Himalayan destinations - experience the weavers of Bhutan and embark on a cultural painting tour of historic and scenic Nepal.
- Enjoy a unique, specialist tour in the company of Sue Lawty, one of Britain’s foremost artists
- Experience first-hand all aspects of the rich Gujarat textile culture
- Visit the picturesque villages of the Banni Grasslands and meet local craftsmen and women
- See some of the fine palaces and temples of this vibrant region
- Take a jeep safari to explore the Little Rann of Kutch
- Celebrate Navratri, a colourful local festival
Flight inclusive from £3,795, Land only from £3,095
- Enjoy gentle walks in stunning scenery with guides who will introduce you to Nepal’s culture, wildlife and flora.
- Join yoga/meditation classes suitable for all levels, and relax in inviting spas with infinity pools.
- Enjoy a range of uplifting activities, from salt therapy to pottery, at Dwarika’s Dhulikhel resort.
- See the sun rise over the snow-capped Annapurnas on a dawn boat ride in Pokhara.
- Explore the ancient Newar city of Bhaktapur in the Kathmandu Valley
- Stay in four of the best boutique hotels in Nepal, with excellent wellness facilities.
Flight inclusive from £3,195, Land only from £2,395
Click on a map icon for holiday details