Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
New holidays for 2018
- New holidays for 2018
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Adventure Specials
- Christmas getaways
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Everest Treks, Nepal
- Summer getaways
- Cruising Holidays
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures for 2018. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Explore stunning Alpine mountain scenery on satisfying, high level daily walks
- Discover the diverse wildlife of this protected area of the Alps,
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the Clarée Valley with its ancient cultural heritage, distinctive local architecture and lack of modern-day development.
- Stay in a traditional, family run hotel where you will enjoy a warm welcome, delicious regional dishes and comfortable rooms.
Flight inclusive from £1,580, Land only from £1,330
- Be one of the first to trek Malawi’s new Liwonde Safari Trail
- Enjoy evening game drives through Nyika National Park in search of eland, leopard and hyena
- Walk through rolling grasslands on the Nyika to Livingstonia trek, with spectacular wild camping
- Visit fishing villages on beautiful Lake Malawi and meet some of the friendliest people in Africa
- Walk the western edge of the Great Rift Valley
Flight inclusive from £4,395, Land only from £3,695
- Towering Himalayan peaks, sacred lakes and deep hidden valleys - all within a day's drive from Kathmandu
- A culturally rich trek into the home of the Tamang and the Yolmo Sherpa people
- Traditional tea houses and a warm welcome on the trail
- 4* hotel in Kathmandu at the start and end of the trek
Flight inclusive from £2,450, Land only from £1,595
- Enjoy superb walks to Moon Valley, Rainbow Valley and the Taito Geysers
- Walk through stunning, multicoloured valleys and gorges in northern Argentina
- See the dazzling Atacama Salt Flats
- Discover ancient rock paintings and visit an observatory
- Tour renowned wineries and take in a tango show in Buenos Aires
Flight inclusive from £5,575, Land only from £4,425
- Cruise through fabulous fjords and the lovely Lofoten Islands
- Look for Polar bears as you sail through Arctic waters
- Enjoy varied scenic walks and visit fascinating cities and sights
- Spend a night in Bergen before the cruise
Land only from £5,595
- An accessible yet genuine wilderness trek – few trekkers, or even locals, use this trail.
- A wild trek with breath-taking scenery that fits into a two week holiday.
- Cross the remote and challenging Naman pass, 4,850m/15,912ft.
- Enjoy incredible views of the Langjung Himal, Annapurnas, Machhapuchhre and Manaslu.
Flight inclusive from £2,495, Land only from £1,895
- Be one of the first westerners to visit the remote region of Dagana
- Trek through a variety of scenery and ecological zones rich with flora and fauna
- Cross passes over 4,000 metres with fantastic views of Himalayan peaks
- Visit iconic Taktsang Monastery and beautiful Punakha Dzong
Flight inclusive from £3,955, Land only from £3,155
- Trek in a beautiful valley with fabulous views of the Monte Rosa Massif and its glaciers.
- Explore an historic area with traditional villages, castles, churches and ancient gold mines
- Walk through alpine meadows full of flowers and beautiful forests, walking well maintained trails.
- Stay in small friendly hotels of a good, comfortable standard.
Flight inclusive from £1,415, Land only from £1,195
- Wild walking in the majestic Tierra del Fuego National park
- An unforgettable four-night cruise to Patagonia, via Cape Horn
- Excellent day walks taking in all the highlights of the spectacular Torres Del Paine National Park.
- Breathtaking views of the mighty Perito Moreno Glacier.
Flight inclusive from £7,780, Land only from £6,795
- Spend three nights in approved farmhouse homestays to experience the lives of the local people.
- Trek for two days on the Bumdra Trek to reach celebrated Taktsang Monastery.
- Enjoy varied and interesting day walks.
- Discover the beautiful 'hidden' valleys of Phobjika and Haa.
- Attend a Bhutanese festival.
Flight inclusive from £3,510, Land only from £2,725
Click on a map icon for holiday details