Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
New holidays for 2018
- New holidays for 2018
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Everest Treks, Nepal
- Walking Safaris
- Summer getaways
- Cruising Holidays
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- Bhutan holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Adventure Specials
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures for 2018. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Snow shoeing through the beautiful Arctic landscape.
- Learn to drive your own husky dog-sled team.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride to meet traditional Sami herders.
- Hunt for the northern lights with four nights on which you may see them.
- Snuggle up for a spectacular night at the Igloo Ice Hotel.
Flight inclusive from £2,325, Land only from £1,995
- Explore the ancient cities, forts and temples of the Cultural Triangle
- Step off-the-beaten-track in the remote far north of Sri Lanka
- Look for leopards on safari in little-visited Wilpattu National Park
- Discover the colonial heritage of atmospheric Galle
- Go whale watching for the chance to see giant Blue whales
Flight inclusive from £2,345, Land only from £1,795
- Explore stunning Alpine mountain scenery on satisfying, high level daily walks
- Discover the diverse wildlife of this protected area of the Alps,
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the Clarée valley with its ancient cultural heritage, distinctive local architecture and lack of modern-day development.
- Stay in a traditional, family run hotel where you will enjoy a warm welcome, delicious regional dishes and comfy rooms.
Flight inclusive from £1,600, Land only from £1,330
- Spend four days exploring the nature, culture and scenery of northern Ecuador’s Otavalo area
- Enjoy comfortable, handpicked accommodation with lots of character
- Cruise the iconic Galapagos Islands in a small first class motor yacht
- Snorkel or kayak with the amazing marine life of the Galapagos such as sea lions, penguins and rays
Flight inclusive from £6,460, Land only from £5,650
- Spend four days exploring the nature & culture of northern Ecuador’s Otavalo area
- Enjoy comfortable, handpicked accommodation with lots of character including a centuries-old, traditional hacienda
- Explore the landscape and wildlife on three different Galapagos islands
- Experience close encounters with incredible wildlife of the Galapagos, on foot and in the water
Flight inclusive from £6,360, Land only from £5,450
- Be one of the first to trek Malawi’s new Liwonde Safari Trail
- Enjoy evening game drives through Nyika National Park in search of eland, leopard and hyena
- Walk through rolling grasslands on the Nyika to Livingstonia trek, with spectacular wild camping
- Visit fishing villages on beautiful Lake Malawi and meet some of the friendliest people in Africa
- Walk the western edge of the Great Rift Valley
Flight inclusive from £4,395, Land only from £3,695
- Explore vibrant Cuzco and the historic Inca ruins of the Sacred Valley on foot
- Wander through the ruins of incomparable Machu Picchu
- Stay in comfortable hotels in Peru and on board a premium yacht in the Galapagos
- Enjoy expert guiding and incredible wildlife encounters in the Galapagos islands
Flight inclusive from £6,555, Land only from £5,790
- Discover the varied scenery of ‘La Isla Bonita’, from the rugged north coast to the black sand beaches of the south.
- Walk above the clouds on the Caldera de Taburiente ridge, the dramatic high point of the island.
- Incredible landscapes, good paths and warm winter sunshine make La Palma a walker’s paradise.
- Relax, swim and enjoy the views at three carefully selected hotels; and dine on delicious local cuisine.
Flight inclusive from £1,620, Land only from £1,340
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Spend two nights at the delightful Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Flight inclusive from £1,775, Land only from £1,595
- Step back in time on a superb trek in the beautiful Lares region
- Enjoy your first views of Machu Picchu through the iconic Sun Gate
- Explore impressive Inca sites including Machu Picchu, Pisco and Sacsayhuaman
- Take a walking tour of Cuzco and an acclimatisation hike in the Sacred Valley
Flight inclusive from £3,045, Land only from £2,295
Click on a map icon for holiday details