Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
New holidays for 2018
- New holidays for 2018
- Easter holiday adventures
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Adventure Specials
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Everest Treks, Nepal
- Summer getaways
- Cruising Holidays
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures for 2018. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Snow shoeing through the beautiful Arctic landscape.
- Learn to drive your own husky dog-sled team.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride to meet traditional Sami herders.
- Hunt for the northern lights with four nights on which you may see them.
- Snuggle up for a spectacular night at the Igloo Ice Hotel.
Flight inclusive from £2,325, Land only from £1,995
- Hike in Moon Valley and Rainbow Valley in Chile
- Walk through stunning, multicoloured valleys and gorges in Argentina
- See the dazzling Atacama Salt Flats
- Sample some superb wines and traditional cuisine and enjoy a tango show
Land only from £4,250
- Spend three nights in approved farmhouse homestays to experience the lives of the local people.
- Trek for two days on the Bumdra Trek to reach celebrated Taktsang Monastery.
- Enjoy varied and interesting day walks.
- Discover the beautiful 'hidden' valleys of Phobjika and Haa.
- Attend a Bhutanese festival.
Flight inclusive from £3,370, Land only from £2,725
- Wild walking in the majestic Tierra del Fuego National park
- An unforgettable four-night cruise to Patagonia, via Cape Horn
- Excellent day walks taking in all the highlights of the spectacular Torres Del Paine
- National Park.
- Breathtaking views of the mighty Perito Moreno Glacier.
Flight inclusive from £7,780, Land only from £6,795
- Spend five days exploring remote Pafuri in the far north of Kruger on foot - a unique safari experience.
- Track the Big Five on guided jeep safaris and bush walks in a game-rich private reserve within southern Kruger National Park.
- Explore Swaziland's wonderful natural landscape with day walks in the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Malolotja Mountain Reserve.
- Discover the colourful Swazi culture
- Stay in characterful accommodation including a beautifully located eco lodge, a historic mountain lodge, a boutique hotel and authentic safari camps
Flight inclusive from £3,420, Land only from £2,725
- Trek to the remote villages, cave complexes and monasteries north of Lo Manthang and meet the local nomads.
- Return down the wild eastern side of Mustang.
- Stay in lodges in Mustang as well as enjoying a full camping experience in the ‘wild’ sections of this unique trek.
- Join in the flamboyant celebrations of the Tiji Festival on the April departure.
Flight inclusive from £4,070, Land only from £3,445
- From mountain to sea - enjoy the best sections of the Grande Traverse du Mercantour.
- Walk through the remote Vallee des Merveilles (Valley of Wonders) and see Bronze Age petroglyphs.
- Look out for chamoix, marmots, ibex and even wolves and golden eagles.
- Stay in comfortable hotels rather than mountain huts.
Flight inclusive from £1,650, Land only from £1,495
- Explore the ancient cities, forts and temples of the Cultural Triangle
- Step off-the-beaten-track in the remote far north of Sri Lanka
- Look for leopards on safari in little-visited Wilpattu National Park
- Discover the colonial heritage of atmospheric Galle
- Go whale watching for the chance to see giant Blue whales
Flight inclusive from £2,495, Land only from £1,795
- Walk on Mount Kirishima - an active volcano
- Explore the beautiful island of Yakushima - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel up to 200mph on a thrilling bullet train ride
- Enjoy traditional accommodation in minshuku and ryokan
Flight inclusive from £6,345, Land only from £5,495
- Explore stunning Alpine mountain scenery on satisfying, high level daily walks
- Discover the diverse wildlife of this protected area of the Alps,
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the Clarée Valley with its ancient cultural heritage, distinctive local architecture and lack of modern-day development.
- Stay in a traditional, family run hotel where you will enjoy a warm welcome, delicious regional dishes and comfortable rooms.
Flight inclusive from £1,580, Land only from £1,330
Click on a map icon for holiday details