Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- New adventures
- Find your spring break
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Adventure Specials
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Bhutan holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Summer getaways
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
We've been busy travelling the globe discovering new destinations and adventures for 2019. Take a look at all of our exciting new trips.
- Climb stunning passes and be rewarded by exhilarating descents
- Ride from Paro to Bumthang on a tremendously varied route
- Visit villages, dzongs and the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- Join the celebrations at a Bhutanese festival
Flight inclusive from £4,185, Land only from £3,335
- Explore the spectacular and little visited hill-top towns and temples of east Bhutan.
- Join just a handful of other westerners at the Tangbi Mani festival celebrations.
- Visit the picturesque village of Ura and stay in a traditional farmhouse for one night.
- Cross the high Thrumsingh La Pass on an exciting drive to Mongar.
- Visit the fantastic ancient monastery/castle on its hilltop at Lhuentse and quirky Gom Kora.
- Enjoy gentle walks in the beautiful valleys around Bumthang.
Flight inclusive from £3,670, Land only from £2,975
- Visit remote corners of wild Cambodia including hilltop Preah Vihear Temple
- Explore the architectural wonders of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Walk with rescued elephants at the Elephant Valley Project
- Spot rare Irrawaddy river dolphins and search for Yellow-cheeked crested gibbons
- Take to the water to see the ‘floating’ stilt houses of Tonle Sap Lake
- Join a Ko Trong family for lunch and experience daily life with the Bunong rural ethnic minority
Flight inclusive from £3,015, Land only from £2,265
- Tiger's Nest, Punakha Dzong and the King's Memorial Chorten - Bhutan's foremost sights
- Easy-paced walks on gentle trails
- Join the festivities at an impressive Bhutanese Festival
- Stay in first class accommodation throughout including fabulous Dwarika's in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £3,670, Land only from £2,785
- Explore a truly remote and stunning area on one of the most beautiful treks in the world
- Make the exhilarating crossing of the Hispar La
- Enjoy contrasting scenes of stark mountains, icy white glaciers, and beautiful flower-filled meadows
- Visit the beautiful Hunza valley, the inspiration for Shangri La in James Hilton’s book Lost Horizon
Flight inclusive from £4,460, Land only from £3,395
- Painting in historic Kathmandu and the inspiring Annapurna mountains
- Tuition from accomplished artist Susanna Bailey
- Sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Pokhara and Bandipur
- Gentle rafting on the Trusili River
- Stay in Dwarika's Hotel for three nights in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £3,225, Land only from £2,675
- An accessible yet genuine wilderness trek – few trekkers, or even locals, use this trail.
- A wild trek with breath-taking scenery that fits into a two week holiday.
- Cross the remote and challenging Naman pass, 4,850m/15,912ft.
- Enjoy incredible views of the Langjung Himal, Annapurnas, Machhapuchhre and Manaslu.
Flight inclusive from £2,875, Land only from £2,075
- Be one of the first westerners to visit the remote region of Dagana
- Trek through a variety of scenery and ecological zones rich with flora and fauna
- Cross passes over 4,000 metres with fantastic views of Himalayan peaks
- Visit iconic Taktsang Monastery and beautiful Punakha Dzong
Flight inclusive from £3,845, Land only from £2,995
- Trek in a beautiful valley with fabulous views of the Monte Rosa Massif and its glaciers.
- Explore an historic area with traditional villages, castles, churches and ancient gold mines
- Walk through alpine meadows full of flowers and beautiful forests, walking well maintained trails.
- Stay in small friendly hotels of a good, comfortable standard.
Flight inclusive from £1,365, Land only from £1,180
- Experience first-hand the unique textile traditions of Bhutan in the company of Sue Lawty, one of Britain’s foremost textile artists
- Meet local weavers and learn about the rich Bhutanese culture of spinning and weaving
- Visit small villages and stay in homestay accommodation to experience life with a Bhutanese family
- See Bhutan’s cultural highlights, join the revelries at a colourful local festival and enjoy walks in the beautiful Bhutanese countryside
Flight inclusive from £4,300, Land only from £3,650
Click on a map icon for holiday details