Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Adventure Specials
- New adventures
- Christmas getaways
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Summer getaways
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Take a trip to Europe this spring or summer. Enjoy stunning coastal walks, hike through remote alpine meadows and walk beneath towering mountain peaks. We have the perfect European adventure just for you!
- Trek on sections of the 'Peace Trail' circuit straddling the borders of Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro
- Enjoy rugged walking and ascend three peaks including the highest in Kosovo
- Experience the warmest of welcomes and the generous hospitality of the local shepherds and farmers
- Stay in a traditional shepherd's hut and village houses for a glimpse of an ancient way of life
Flight inclusive from £1,550, Land only from £1,175
- Explore the heart of the region on this exhilarating seven-day trek, starting at the foot of the Tre Cime
- Discover more about the local Ladin people and the fascinating World War 1 history of the region
- Stay in comfortable and welcoming rifugios
- All your baggage will be transferred for you between mountain huts – walk with just a daypack
Flight inclusive from £1,880, Land only from £1,665
- Explore the 'Shangri La' valley of Thethi in Albania
- Visit Shkodra castle and take a boat trip down Lake Drin
- Climb the peak of Komovi in Montenegro
- Walk the Bay of Kotor - a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Flight inclusive from £1,380, Land only from £995
- Coastal walks in the Bay of Kotor
- Take the train to Kolasin in the north
- Trek in the Biogradska and Durmitor National Parks
- See Tara River Canyon, the second deepest river gorge in the world
- Stay in 4* hotels and a traditional shepherd's cabin
Flight inclusive from £1,495, Land only from £1,165
- Trek in a beautiful valley with fabulous views of the Monte Rosa Massif and its glaciers.
- Explore an historic area with traditional villages, castles, churches and ancient gold mines
- Walk through alpine meadows full of flowers and beautiful forests, walking well maintained trails.
- Stay in small friendly hotels of a good, comfortable standard.
Flight inclusive from £1,365, Land only from £1,180
- Explore the deepest gorge in Europe with its staggering vertical limestone cliffs
- Soak up the regional scents of fragrant lavender and thyme
- Walk the famous Martel trail and take in the panoramic views from Mourre Chanier
- Stay at excellent accommodation in charming Provencal hamlets
Flight inclusive from £1,685, Land only from £1,515
- Explore stunning Alpine mountain scenery on satisfying, high level daily walks
- Discover the diverse wildlife of this protected area of the Alps,
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the Clarée Valley with its ancient cultural heritage, distinctive local architecture and lack of modern-day development.
- Stay in a traditional, family run hotel where you will enjoy a warm welcome, delicious regional dishes and comfortable rooms.
Flight inclusive from £1,485, Land only from £1,295
- Led by Kevin O’Neale - a highly experienced and qualified IFMGA guide
- Two 4,000m acclimatisation peaks and two summit opportunities on Mont Blanc
- Alpine skills training, including use of ice axe and crampons
- Hire of crampons, ice axes, harnesses and other technical kit included
Flight inclusive from £2,150, Land only from £1,995
- From mountain to sea - enjoy the best sections of the Grande Traverse du Mercantour.
- Walk through the remote Vallee des Merveilles (Valley of Wonders) and see Bronze Age petroglyphs.
- Look out for chamoix, marmots, ibex and even wolves and golden eagles.
- Stay in comfortable hotels rather than mountain huts.
Flight inclusive from £1,490, Land only from £1,295
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Stay at the exquisite Pazo Santa Maria country house and the Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Flight inclusive from £1,865, Land only from £1,595
Click on a map icon for holiday details