Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- Easter Holiday Adventures 2019
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Walking Safaris
- Bhutan holidays
- Adventure Specials
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Summer getaways
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- Annapurna Trekking, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Now is the perfect time to book your Easter adventure. Here's a selection of our tours and treks which take place over the Easter break. Watch this space - new 2019 Easter dates coming soon!
- Excellent acclimatisation, giving high success rates and greater enjoyment
- Trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar
- Highly experienced Sherpa leaders, some of whom are Everest summiteers
- Four-star hotel, time to relax and a walking tour whilst in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,445, Land only from £1,845
- Camp at 5,000m at Lake Tilicho with its stunning sunrise
- Visit the remote mountain villages or Phu and Naar and get away from the main trail and into a truly remote area
- Take in the stunning views from the Kang la Pass and the breathtaking Tilicho mountain range
- Relax in a four-star hotel in Kathmandu and enjoy a guided walking tour
Flight inclusive from £3,245, Land only from £2,495
- An opportunity to genuinely trek where few other westerners venture.
- Spectacular Himalayan scenery with views of many 8,000m peaks.
- Excellent acclimatisation and ample time to explore.
- Highly experienced Nepali leader and trek crew.
- Relax in a 4* hotel in Kathmandu.
Flight inclusive from £2,945, Land only from £2,095
Click on a map icon for holiday details