Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Community holidays
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn inspiration
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- Summer walking holidays in Europe
- Adventure Specials
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Find your spring break
- Christmas getaways
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Trekking holidays are known for offering a great insight into everyday life and culture but these special holidays bring you as close as possible to local people and maximise the benefit your holiday will bring to their community.
- Delve into the 36 streets of 36 trades in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Trek through rice paddies in Sapa
- Explore remote Hoang Su Phi on foot, and experience a night at a traditional homestay at a Red Dzao minority house
- Cruise through the stunning unique Karst landscape in Ha Long Bay.
Flight inclusive from £2,295, Land only from £1,695
- Varied trekking through beautiful Himalayan scenery at relatively low altitudes
- Experience traditional rural life in Nepal as you trek through small villages away from the main tourist trails
- Enjoy a magical Himalayan sunset and sunrise at Mohare and panoramic views of the Annapurnas from Poon Hill
- Stay in friendly community run lodges which provide a critical income source for local people
Flight inclusive from £2,190, Land only from £1,355
- Spend three nights in approved farmhouse homestays to experience the lives of the local people.
- Trek for two days on the Bumdra Trek to reach celebrated Taktsang Monastery.
- Enjoy varied and interesting day walks.
- Discover the beautiful 'hidden' valleys of Phobjika and Haa.
- Attend the Black-necked crane Festival on the autumn departure or the Rhododendron Festival in the spring.
Flight inclusive from £3,510, Land only from £2,735
- Trek the high Andes in real style, staying in four luxury mountain lodges on the Salkantay Inca trek
- Follow a beautiful trail, away from the crowds of the Inca Trail, with a unique view of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy an excellent acclimatisation programme in Cuzco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Cross high passes and see stunning Rainbow Mountain on the spectacular high-altitude Ausangate trek
- Benefit local communities in Ausangate where the lodges employ local people as cooks, lodge keepers and llama drivers
- Travel by foot and by boat to explore the Cardamom Mountains
- Discover diverse flora and fauna and spend time at the Wildlife Release Station
- Experience village life in Chi Phat
- Visit the architectural splendours of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
Flight inclusive from £2,895, Land only from £2,175
Click on a map icon for holiday details