Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Community holidays
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials 2020
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Autumn Treks in the Himalaya
- Long-distance trails
- Summer getaways
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Trekking holidays are known for offering a great insight into everyday life and culture but these special holidays bring you as close as possible to local people and maximise the benefit your holiday will bring to their community.
- Varied trekking through beautiful Himalayan scenery at relatively low altitudes
- Experience traditional rural life in Nepal as you trek through small villages away from the main tourist trails
- Enjoy a magical Himalayan sunset and sunrise at Mohare and panoramic views of the Annapurnas from Poon Hill
- Stay in friendly community run lodges which provide a critical income source for local people
Flight inclusive from £2,255, Land only from £1,455
- Spend three nights in approved farmhouse homestays to experience the lives of the local people.
- Trek for two days on the Bumdra Trek to reach celebrated Taktsang Monastery.
- Enjoy varied and interesting day walks.
- Discover the beautiful 'hidden' valleys of Phobjika and Haa.
- Attend a colourful Bhutanese festival
Flight inclusive from £3,695, Land only from £2,895
- Travel by foot and by boat to explore the Cardamom Mountains
- Walk through jungle and spot diverse flora and fauna
- Experience village life in Chi Phat
- Visit the architectural splendours of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
Flight inclusive from £2,995, Land only from £2,195
Click on a map icon for holiday details