Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- Best Sellers
- Adventure Specials 2020
- Find your base camp trek
- Bhutan holidays
- Long-distance trails
- New adventures
- Everest Base Camp Treks
- Special interest holidays
- Expedition Grade peaks
- Cruising adventures
- In Style holidays
- See the Northern Lights
- Gentle Walking Holidays
- Holidays with festivals
- Community holidays
- Iconic cultural sights
- Classic treks
- Wildlife holidays
- Inca Trail treks to Machu Picchu
Take a look at our best selling small group tours, from classic treks in the magical Himalaya to the impressive wildlife reserves of Costa Rica
- For ten nights on trek stay in luxury lodges with excellent facilities, food and service.
- Five other nights are spent in the best tea houses available on the trail.
- Visit the Base Camp of beautiful Ama Dablam and trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar to gain the most stunning views of Everest
- Excellent acclimatisation and first rate leaders
- Stay in Kathmandu's best hotel - the Dwarika’s Hotel - a 5-star heritage property
Flight inclusive from £3,695, Land only from £2,895
- Trek the most beautiful section of the new Transcaucasian Trail.
- Stay in traditional watchtower villages, including beautiful Ushguli, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the unspoilt alpine scenery of ancient Upper Svaneti, one of the wildest, most mysterious regions of Georgia.
- Enjoy the hospitality of local families experiencing the distinctive Svaneti culture firsthand.
- Have your luggage transferred each day so all you need to carry on trek is a small daysack.
- Step back in time on a guided walking tour of Tblisi, Georgia's remarkable capital city.
Flight inclusive from £2,360, Land only from £1,895
- Stay in high quality trekking lodges with lots of home comforts
- Relax at a high quality hotel in Kathmandu and tour the city’s main sights
- Discover the Annapurna foothills and the Everest region on two well-paced treks with stunning views
- Enjoy the best trekking experience with excellent acclimatisation and first rate leaders
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,695
- Enjoy eight days of excellent walking, taking in all the highlights of the spectacular Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares National Parks
- Visit the breathtaking Perito Moreno Glacier
- Stay in high quality accommodation throughout including the award winning Ecocamp in the Torres del Paine
- Discover Santiago with a city tour and a full day walk in the Andes to El Morado glacier
Flight inclusive from £5,545, Land only from £4,745
- Spend three nights in approved farmhouse homestays to experience the lives of the local people.
- Trek for two days on the Bumdra Trek to reach celebrated Taktsang Monastery.
- Enjoy varied and interesting day walks.
- Discover the beautiful 'hidden' valleys of Phobjika and Haa.
- Attend the Black-necked crane Festival on the autumn departure
Flight inclusive from £3,645, Land only from £2,895
- A real once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Track gorillas and chimpanzees in their natural habitat
- Take a boat trip on the mighty River Nile
- See the spectacular Murchison Falls
- Experience incredible wildlife safaris in Uganda’s best national parks
- Tick off the “Big Five”
Flight inclusive from £4,475, Land only from £3,895
- Carefully planned route - best acclimatisation and stunning Himalayan scenery
- Trek to Island Peak via the Everest Base Camp route
- Highly experienced Leader supported by a Sherpa trek crew
- The best tea houses available on the trek to Island Peak and top quality camping facilities for the summit ascent
- Four star hotel in Kathmandu with time for rest and relaxation after the trek
Flight inclusive from £3,495, Land only from £2,695
Click on a map icon for holiday details