Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
On our tours we visit the key sights but we also take you to lesser-known places to get you under the skin of the exciting, far-flung countries in which we are specialists.
- Explore the ancient cities, forts and temples of the Cultural Triangle
- Step off-the-beaten-track in the remote far north of Sri Lanka
- Look for leopards on safari in little-visited Wilpattu National Park
- Discover the colonial heritage of atmospheric Galle
- Go whale watching for the chance to see giant Blue whales
Flight inclusive from £2,340, Land only from £1,645
- Snow shoe through the beautiful Arctic landscape.
- Learn to drive your own husky dog-sled team.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride to meet traditional Sami herders.
- Hunt for the Northern Lights, with four nights on which you may see them.
- Snuggle up for a spectacular night at the Igloo Ice Hotel.
Flight inclusive from £2,255, Land only from £1,975
- Enjoy seven nights onboard the luxurious RV Mekong Pandaw or RV Tonle Pandaw
- Stay in 5* hotels in Saigon and Siem Reap
- Tour the cultural highlights and historical sites of Saigon, Phnom Penh and Angkor Wat
- Visit charming villages and enjoy the beautiful river landscapes
Flight inclusive from £3,515, Land only from £2,865
- Join the celebrations at the impressive Paro Tsechu in the spring or the Thimphu Festival in the autumn
- Take an Everest flight for close-up views of the world’s highest mountain
- Explore Bhutan’s key cultural sights including the Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- Stay in first-rate hotel accommodation throughout including sumptuous Dwarika’s in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £4,970, Land only from £4,085
- Enjoy a well-paced itinerary with ample time for good acclimatisation
- Attend a Tibetan festival
- See all the major sights of Lhasa together with Shigatse and Gyantse
- Stay in comfortable accommodation throughout
Land only from £2,395
- All the key cultural highlights including Tiger’s Nest Monastery, Potala Palace and Durbar Square
- Join the festivities on the September departure at the impressive Thimphu Festival
- A well-paced itinerary with ample time for sightseeing, optional walks and good acclimatisation
- Good quality hotel accommodation throughout
Flight inclusive from £4,300, Land only from £3,415
- Explore Bhutan’s main sights - Paro, Thimphu & Punakha
- Superior cabin in a luxurious cruise boat
- Visit a tea plantation and Majuli Island
- Jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park to see rhinos
Flight inclusive from £4,850, Land only from £4,250
- Visit Colca Canyon and tour the 'White City' of Arequipa
- Enjoy an exciting overland journey to Lake Titicaca
- Visit the incredible Inca sites of the Sacred Valley and incomparable Machu Picchu
- Attend the flamboyant Inti Raymi Festival on our June departure
- Choose from a range of optional extensions from the Amazon jungle to the Galapagos Islands
Flight inclusive from £3,725, Land only from £2,650
- Take a train journey across the plains of India and ride the 'toy train' to Shimla
- Explore Leh, the Indus valley and the famous temples at Alchi
- Attend an authentic Tibetan Buddhist festival
- Drive through the Greater Himalaya on a four day road trip
Flight inclusive from £2,945, Land only from £2,195
- A comprehensive cultural tour of Burma, visiting places both on and off the beaten track.
- Join the Buddhist pilgrims on the journey to ‘Golden Rock’.
- Explore the lovely limestone scenery of the Kayin State with its myriad little-visited caves and temples.
- Soak up the atmosphere in Mawlamyine, known in Kipling’s day as Moulmein
- Enjoy a fascinating boat trip on the Salween River and an all day cruise on the Ayeryarwaddy River.
- Explore serene Inle Lake and the atmospheric temples of Bagan plain.
Flight inclusive from £3,050, Land only from £2,350
Click on a map icon for holiday details