Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
- From mountain to sea - enjoy the best sections of the Grande Traverse du Mercantour.
- Walk through the remote Vallee des Merveilles (Valley of Wonders) and see Bronze Age petroglyphs.
- Look out for chamoix, marmots, ibex and even wolves and golden eagles.
- Stay in comfortable hotels rather than mountain huts.
Flight inclusive from £1,650, Land only from £1,495
- Explore the ancient cities, forts and temples of the Cultural Triangle
- Step off-the-beaten-track in the remote far north of Sri Lanka
- Look for leopards on safari in little-visited Wilpattu National Park
- Discover the colonial heritage of atmospheric Galle
- Go whale watching for the chance to see giant Blue whales
Flight inclusive from £2,345, Land only from £1,795
- Explore stunning Alpine mountain scenery on satisfying, high level daily walks
- Discover the diverse wildlife of this protected area of the Alps,
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the Clarée valley with its ancient cultural heritage, distinctive local architecture and lack of modern-day development.
- Stay in a traditional, family run hotel where you will enjoy a warm welcome, delicious regional dishes and comfy rooms.
Flight inclusive from £1,600, Land only from £1,330
- Spend four days exploring the nature, culture and scenery of northern Ecuador’s Otavalo area
- Enjoy comfortable, handpicked accommodation with lots of character
- Cruise the iconic Galapagos Islands in a small first class motor yacht
- Snorkel or kayak with the amazing marine life of the Galapagos such as sea lions, penguins and rays
Flight inclusive from £6,460, Land only from £5,650
- Spend four days exploring the nature & culture of northern Ecuador’s Otavalo area
- Enjoy comfortable, handpicked accommodation with lots of character including a centuries-old, traditional hacienda
- Explore the landscape and wildlife on three different Galapagos islands
- Experience close encounters with incredible wildlife of the Galapagos, on foot and in the water
Flight inclusive from £6,360, Land only from £5,450
- Be one of the first to trek Malawi’s new Liwonde Safari Trail
- Enjoy evening game drives through Nyika National Park in search of eland, leopard and hyena
- Walk through rolling grasslands on the Nyika to Livingstonia trek, with spectacular wild camping
- Visit fishing villages on beautiful Lake Malawi and meet some of the friendliest people in Africa
- Walk the western edge of the Great Rift Valley
Flight inclusive from £4,395, Land only from £3,695
- Explore vibrant Cuzco and the historic Inca ruins of the Sacred Valley on foot
- Wander through the ruins of incomparable Machu Picchu
- Stay in comfortable hotels in Peru and on board a premium yacht in the Galapagos
- Enjoy expert guiding and incredible wildlife encounters in the Galapagos islands
Flight inclusive from £6,555, Land only from £5,790
- Discover the varied scenery of ‘La Isla Bonita’, from the rugged north coast to the black sand beaches of the south.
- Walk above the clouds on the Caldera de Taburiente ridge, the dramatic high point of the island.
- Incredible landscapes, good paths and warm winter sunshine make La Palma a walker’s paradise.
- Relax, swim and enjoy the views at three carefully selected hotels; and dine on delicious local cuisine.
Flight inclusive from £1,620, Land only from £1,340
- Cross high passes to enter Lunana, the most remote region of Bhutan
- Spend time with the people of Laya with their unique dress and cultural traditions
- Look for rare tigers in the mountains near Laya where the BBC filmed ‘Land of the Lost Tigers’ in 2010
- Enjoy first-rate camping facilities on trek and relax in a four-star hotel in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £7,975, Land only from £7,225
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Spend two nights at the delightful Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Flight inclusive from £1,775, Land only from £1,595
Click on a map icon for holiday details