Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Schools & Youth Groups
Well we all got home safely on Monday and yesterday was my first day back at work. Can I please go back?
I just wanted to say a massive thanks on behalf of us all. We had the most amazing adventure and I can't thank you and Mountain Kingdoms enough for everything you've done. Thank you for all your help and answering all my silly questions. Thank you to all the people who helped us in Nepal (sorry I'm rubbish with names). An especially massive thanks to Nima, Zumba and Khunga for looking after us so well. They were amazing, just amazing. There aren't words to describe just how amazing they were and how well they looked after us. Please, please pass on our thanks to all those involved.
- Paul, Scout Leader
- Snow shoeing through the beautiful Arctic landscape.
- Learn to drive your own husky dog-sled team.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride to meet traditional Sami herders.
- Hunt for the northern lights with four nights on which you may see them.
- Snuggle up for a spectacular night at the Igloo Ice Hotel.
Flight inclusive from £2,325, Land only from £1,995
- Explore the spectacular untouched scenery of Lapland
- Drive your own dog-sled team, look after the huskies and let them steal your heart
- Six possible chances to experience the Northern Lights, weather and activity permitting
- Stay in cosy wilderness huts, lit only by candlelight and heated by woodburning stoves
Flight inclusive from £2,060, Land only from £1,680
- The perfect first Himalayan trek through classic high mountain scenery
- Highly experienced Sherpa leaders
- Free hire of a down jacket, 4 season sleeping bag and fleece liner
- Four-star hotels with swimming pools in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Flight inclusive from £2,315, Land only from £1,545
- Delve into the 36 streets of 36 trades in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Trek through rice paddies in Sapa
- Explore remote Hoang Su Phi on foot, and experience a night at a traditional homestay at a Red Dzao minority house
- Cruise through the stunning unique Karst landscape in Ha Long Bay.
Flight inclusive from £2,225, Land only from £1,650
- Trek one of Bhutan’s oldest trails with superb scenery and mountain views
- Visit Bhutan’s cultural highlights including Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- First rate camping whilst on trek and well appointed hotels in Bhutan
- Relax and enjoy a full day at leisure in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,695
- Stay in high quality trekking lodges with lots of home comforts
- Relax at Dwarika’s 5-star heritage hotel in Kathmandu and tour the city’s main sights
- Discover the Annapurna foothills and the Everest region on two well-paced treks with stunning views
- Enjoy the best trekking experience with excellent acclimatisation and first rate leaders
Flight inclusive from £3,575, Land only from £2,775
- One of the World’s great adventure treks that crosses two high passes
- Wild, unspoilt terrain populated by nomads
- Enjoy the hospitality of the local people by visiting a local family ‘ger’
- Full service camping on trek and good quality hotels elsewhere
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,495
- Excellent acclimatisation, giving high success rates and greater enjoyment
- Trek to both Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar
- Highly experienced Sherpa leaders, some of whom are Everest summiteers
- Four-star hotel, time to relax and a walking tour whilst in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,630, Land only from £1,845
- Enjoy eight days of excellent walking, taking in all the highlights of the spectacular Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares National Parks
- Visit the breathtaking Perito Moreno Glacier
- Stay in high quality accommodation throughout including the award winning Ecocamp in the Torres del Paine
- Discover Santiago with a city tour and a full day walk in the Andes to El Morado glacier
Flight inclusive from £5,350, Land only from £4,200
- Hike in Moon Valley and Rainbow Valley in Chile
- Walk through stunning, multicoloured valleys and gorges in Argentina
- See the dazzling Atacama Salt Flats
- Sample some superb wines and traditional cuisine and enjoy a tango show
Land only from £4,250
Click on a map icon for holiday details