Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Manaslu CircuitWalking & Trekking
Duration: 20 days from the UK
On trek: 14 days
Flight inclusive from £2,625,
Land only from £1,725
Book now or call 01453 844400
Enjoy soaring peaks and Tibetan-style villages on this classic trek.
- A distinctive and improved version of the classic Manaslu Circuit with spectacular scenery from start to finish
- Excellent acclimatisation with two rest/acclimatisation days before crossing the Larkya La
- Tea houses on trek and a four star hotel in Kathmandu
- Special area trekking permits included
I was very impressed with the trek, it was all (and more) that I had hoped it would be. A serious, longish trek into remote mountains. Loved it! Big thank you to all concerned. Well organised trip. If anything had gone wrong (which it didn't) I would have been in safe hands. Wonderful mountain walking in remote areas. Hardly saw other trek groups until we rejoined the Annapurna Circuit in last few days.
Mr O, Gloucestershire.
Our trek starts from steamy Arughat Bazaar as we walk northward up the Buri Gandaki valley, sometimes following the river along the valley, but more often climbing high as the trail snakes along the increasingly steep, forested gorge.
From Ghap we start to climb steeply towards our high point, the Larkya La (5,213m/17,103ft) with time to acclimatise and explore the attractive Tibetan villages of Sama Gaon and Samdo en route. The scenery as you cross the Larkya La is sublime with breathtaking views of
the great Himalaya.
A distinctive and improved version of the classic Manaslu Circuit with spectacular scenery from start to finish. We are now offering the Manaslu Circuit as a tea house trek.
You may also be interested in:
- A truly off-the-beaten-track trek to a spectacular new region
- Visit the base camp of the highest 7,000m peak in the far western end of Nepal
- See beautiful mountain landscapes, rapid rivers and pristine forests
- Top quality camping equipment and service on trek
Flight inclusive from £3,530, Land only from £2,695
- Genuinely remote and culturally distinct, an area of Nepal where few westerners visit
- Spend time with the people of Dolpo who have retained their ancient traditions and beliefs
- Excellent acclimatisation & follow Peter Matthiessen’s journey in search of the elusive snow leopard
- Enjoy first rate camping facilities on trek & a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after
Flight inclusive from £4,130, Land only from £3,295