Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Bedouin Trails of JordanWalking & Trekking
Duration: 10 days from the UK
Walks on: 7 days
Flight inclusive from £1,895,
Land only from £1,395
Book now or call 01453 844400
Walking and sightseeing amongst the natural and historic highlights of Jordan.
- Combining Jordan’s most important historical and natural wonders with great walking
- Walks and overnight stays in three of Jordan’s beautiful Nature Reserves
- Two full days exploring Petra, including the spectacular mountain walk to the Monastery
- A 4x4 tour in the ethereal desert landscape of Wadi Rum
Thank you for a wonderful trip to Petra and Wadi Rum. Overall we thought it to be a real adventure. The total experience of combining biblical and historical site visits with the trek itself was extremely worthwhile.
Mr & Mrs H, Hampshire
Jordan proved to be a fascinating country with far more history than we had realised and our guides were knowledgeable over a wide range of subjects. The scenery was varied and Petra was amazing. The walk down the siq to the Treasury was more impressive than we had imagined.
Mr & Mrs G, Cheshire
This memorable holiday combines the must see sight of the Nabatean city of Petra with walks and overnight lodge stays amidst Jordan’s beautiful landscapes and nature reserves. After visiting Madaba’s historic mosaic map and nearby Mount Nebo we’ll drive to Dana for a wonderful walk to Wadi Feynan, home to ibex, wild cat, amazing flora and over 200 species of birds, before walks and a stay in Wadi Mujib. We then head south to Petra, our base for three nights. Over two full days we’ll explore this famous site, gaining not just the first celebrated glimpse of ‘the Treasury’ from the siq (gorge) but also enjoy a fantastic lesser known walk from Little Petra to ‘the Monastery’. A trip to Wadi Rum, for a 4x4 drive and some short walks, give a taste of Lawrence’s Arabia. Finally, we arrive on the shores of the Red Sea, perhaps a little dusty but with memories to last a lifetime.
You may also be interested in:
- Explore Petra, entering by the lesser visited 'backdoor'
- Begin your trek at Dana Nature Reserve one of Jordan’s must see natural sights
- An excellent trek route that avoids very long days and give the best paced itinerary possible
- Enjoy a first rate camping experience on trek
Flight inclusive from £2,090, Land only from £1,515
- Take a guided tour of the vibrant souks
- Walking in the Toubkal National Park
- Stay in a comfortable riad in the walled medina of Marrakesh
- Visit a Berber house for tea