Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Schools & Youth Groups
Well we all got home safely on Monday and yesterday was my first day back at work. Can I please go back?
I just wanted to say a massive thanks on behalf of us all. We had the most amazing adventure and I can't thank you and Mountain Kingdoms enough for everything you've done. Thank you for all your help and answering all my silly questions. Thank you to all the people who helped us in Nepal (sorry I'm rubbish with names). An especially massive thanks to Nima, Zumba and Khunga for looking after us so well. They were amazing, just amazing. There aren't words to describe just how amazing they were and how well they looked after us. Please, please pass on our thanks to all those involved.
- Paul, Scout Leader
- Explore stunning Alpine mountain scenery on satisfying, high level daily walks
- Discover the diverse wildlife of this protected area of the Alps,
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the Clarée valley with its ancient cultural heritage, distinctive local architecture and lack of modern-day development.
- Stay in a traditional, family run hotel where you will enjoy a warm welcome, delicious regional dishes and comfy rooms.
Flight inclusive from £1,570, Land only from £1,330
- Spend four days exploring the nature, culture and scenery of northern Ecuador’s Otavalo area
- Enjoy comfortable, handpicked accommodation with lots of character
- Cruise the iconic Galapagos Islands in a small first class motor yacht
- Snorkel or kayak with the amazing marine life of the Galapagos such as sea lions, penguins and rays
Flight inclusive from £6,460, Land only from £5,650
- Spend four days exploring the nature & culture of northern Ecuador’s Otavalo area
- Enjoy comfortable, handpicked accommodation with lots of character including a centuries-old, traditional hacienda
- Explore the landscape and wildlife on three different Galapagos islands
- Experience close encounters with incredible wildlife of the Galapagos, on foot and in the water
Flight inclusive from £6,360, Land only from £5,450
- Be one of the first to trek Malawi’s new Liwonde Safari Trail
- Enjoy evening game drives through Nyika National Park in search of eland, leopard and hyena
- Walk through rolling grasslands on the Nyika to Livingstonia trek, with spectacular wild camping
- Visit fishing villages on beautiful Lake Malawi and meet some of the friendliest people in Africa
- Walk the western edge of the Great Rift Valley
Flight inclusive from £4,470, Land only from £3,695
- Explore vibrant Cuzco and the historic Inca ruins of the Sacred Valley on foot
- Wander through the ruins of incomparable Machu Picchu
- Stay in comfortable hotels in Peru and on board a premium yacht in the Galapagos
- Enjoy expert guiding and incredible wildlife encounters in the Galapagos islands
Flight inclusive from £6,555, Land only from £5,790
- Discover the varied scenery of ‘La Isla Bonita’, from the rugged north coast to the black sand beaches of the south.
- Walk above the clouds on the Caldera de Taburiente ridge, the dramatic high point of the island.
- Incredible landscapes, good paths and warm winter sunshine make La Palma a walker’s paradise.
- Relax, swim and enjoy the views at three carefully selected hotels; and dine on delicious local cuisine.
Flight inclusive from £1,620, Land only from £1,340
- Cross high passes to enter Lunana, the most remote region of Bhutan
- Spend time with the people of Laya with their unique dress and cultural traditions
- Look for rare tigers in the mountains near Laya where the BBC filmed ‘Land of the Lost Tigers’ in 2010
- Enjoy first-rate camping facilities on trek and relax in a four-star hotel in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £7,845, Land only from £6,995
- Experience the tranquillity of the Camino del Norte in rural Northern Spain
- Arrive at Santiago de Compostela - the culmination of 7 days and 160km of walking
- Receive a Compostela Certificate when you successfully complete your pilgrimage
- Stay at the exquisite Pazo Santa Maria country house and the Parador de Vilalba - a converted medieval tower
- Visit magnificent medieval monasteries and cathedrals en route
Land only from £1,595
- Trek one of Bhutan’s oldest trails with superb scenery and mountain views
- Visit Bhutan’s cultural highlights including Tiger’s Nest Monastery
- First rate camping whilst on trek and well appointed hotels in Bhutan
- Relax and enjoy a full day at leisure in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £3,445, Land only from £2,695
- A comprehensive tour of Sri Lanka, combining cultural highlights with gentle walking
- Travel into the hill country by train to hilltop tea plantations
- Take a jeep safari to look for leopards in Yala National Park
- A relaxing beach stay at the end of your travels
Flight inclusive from £2,735, Land only from £2,135
Click on a map icon for holiday details