Our grading system explained
- Expedition Grade
Remote trails, hidden villages and timeless Himalayan scenery – Wild Nepal offers a world of adventure for the keen trekker.
- Climb airy stone staircases, and trek along exhilarating mountain ridges
- Trek through verdant farmland and explore unspoilt forests
- Marvel at incredible mountain panorama from Pangsang
- Visit remote Gurung and Tamang villages
- Relax after the trek in a four star hotel in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,875, Land only from £2,065
- Experience the unique cultures of Dolpo and Mustang
- Trek through impressive high mountain scenery and isolated villages
- Spend time in the ancient walled city of Lo Manthang
- Enjoy first rate camping and a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after the trek
Flight inclusive from £4,845, Land only from £4,295
- A distinctive and improved version of the classic Manaslu Circuit with spectacular scenery from start to finish
- Excellent acclimatisation with two rest/acclimatisation days before crossing the Larkya La
- Explore picturesque Tibetan villages in the Tsum valley
- Tea houses on trek and a four star hotel in Kathmandu
Flight inclusive from £2,885, Land only from £2,035
- An opportunity to genuinely trek where few other westerners venture.
- Spectacular Himalayan scenery with views of many 8,000m peaks.
- Excellent acclimatisation and ample time to explore.
- Highly experienced Nepali leader and trek crew.
- Relax in Kathmandu in a four-star hotel.
Flight inclusive from £3,845, Land only from £2,995
- A dramatic desert landscape with incredible ‘organ-pipe’ cliffs.
- Intriguing long-abandoned cliff dwellings and ancient cave monasteries
- May departure attends the fascinating Tiji Festival at Lo Manthang
- A genuine circuit trek pioneered by Mountain Kingdoms
- 4 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Flight inclusive from £3,560, Land only from £2,795
- Genuinely remote and culturally distinct, an area of Nepal where few westerners visit
- Spend time with the people of Dolpo who have retained their ancient traditions and beliefs
- Excellent acclimatisation & follow Peter Matthiessen’s journey in search of the elusive snow leopard
- Enjoy first rate camping facilities on trek & a four star hotel in Kathmandu before and after
Flight inclusive from £4,645, Land only from £3,795
Click on a map icon for holiday details